Solo Leveling

@Arendur35 I used the site-, its a great site and has all the chapters, if you want to read the Novel you can go on - and search “only I level up”
Code:
Edit: Removed aggregator links

is there any way to make it so only new chapters show on your feed and not when other groups re-release it?

More then half of these translating groups should be banned from mangadex. They are uploading chapter that are already out everytime. Where are the chapters that are missing no fricking soul has updated them wtf.

Fed-Kun's army
Way too overrated. I've read literal fanfictions with less blatant Mary Sue protags than this shit.

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw
you got free reading here and complain abt outdate and want them to be banned?

what a frickin entitled being you are! know your place

@bejad007 he just doesn't want to come to his follows tab then see a release for a chapter he's already read
iirc in chapters 110-120 bored college students were ahead by 1-2 chapters but now its hero manhua ahead by ~5? that's why i don't block scanlation groups for whoring over the same popular title cause one might just start going ahead of another and i dont care who it is i read from as long as it's the newest and next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@xcakepiggie
he could just change the latest update setting to chapter as "grouped chapter" so he could know if the chapter is outdate

"didn't care abt who did it as long its new and next chapter" is completely understandable, heck even I have the same mindset sometime.

but he complaining abt outdated chapter and ask mangadex to ban the tl scan group is totally unacceptable for me

Main issue is that Flame just cleans the official English "RAWs" of their speech bubbles, and then typesets the official English translation over it again (and relatively poorly vis-a-vis the original English version), and then claims it's scanlation lmao.

This isn't scanlation this is outright piracy and plagiarism. That's why Flame's 118 disappeared, and hopefully the rest follows.

So is every chapter from now 'til the end going to be people wowing at how amazing the protagonist is?

I heard its gonna be a huge competition this time between 3 groups that who gets the chapter out first :p

Earlier chapters it was a solid 9 whatching him grow and become stronger now it’s like meh 7.

Users who are viewing this thread