Solo Leveling

someone spoil me on how strong the author says fuck japan in this next arc in the novel

He fucks over the higher up guy who tried to getting all the Korean hunters killed at ant island but genuinely saves the people of japan when nobody else would and becomes super popular there from what I remember

Masih bagusan berserk, MC di berserk karakternya lebih kompleks, setiap baca 1 chapter yg ada pertarungannya selalu ada ketegangan di dalamnya

OMG
i sense a new arc consist of entire Asia maybe whole world!!

Man, Solo Leveling still never fail to deliver

Tho imho, MC will face difficulties from now on

Quite disappointed in this Manhwa, everyone was going crazy about it but like many Manhwas and Mangas, it starts off great but as it progresses it suffers from poor writing. As of chapter 122, the MC is so overpowered that there's literally nothing that can stand in his way and he's still getting stronger. Right now he's steamrolling dungeons/gates and soon the author is going to be forced to powercreep the enemies to keep up. And when that happens there's going to be a very big drop in writing quality again so yea very disappointed in this. Artwork is great though

@Crowbarfish pretty sure he doesn't. LN isn't great for entirely different reasons than he said. Actual enemy "power creep" come off rather well written

Oh my, I finished reading it in novel and it is pretty good but I was disappointed because it ended so quickly, still it was a very good story that you guys will surely enjoy.

Lol this author definietly hate japan lmao

Also who the fuck can win against him?

I already forgot in the first chapter he just worthless piece of shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread