Solo Leveling

Can someone tell me the chapter it is in the novel I wanna reread it from their but I forgot where it is in the novel now

Is it just me or the chapter kinda broken like with big gray gap and panels covered with stuff

1st season of Solo Leveling was ok. It had a special ability to build up hype and anticipation which is why I hung on to season 2.
Season 2 was as disappointing as expected and with the foreshadowing of a disappointing and unsatisfying ending, I can't really appreciate the plot at this point in the story.
I can tell that the next few chapters (I'm at chapter 123) are going to be important and are going to have a major impact on the plot so far, it's all leading up to a great war or something I think. There's honestly something missing from the story, and I am not entirely sure why. Perhaps it is when it feels as if the MC only has emotions when it is convenient for the plot. He feels so hollow. Perhaps I'm thinking too much into it, but Solo Leveling doesn't seem to live up to its former reputation anymore. It feels so... dare I say, average.
It's quite sad seeing a good story filing onto itself and dipping into the promotion of Korea of being the very best. It's could be called a paper tiger I guess, it may look beautiful and imposing at first, but once you see so many, it's hard to find anything special about it.
I don't know, I've been feeling this for a while now but I don't want to drop this. It's worth binging the chapters but it becomes a bit dull and repetitive after a while. If you digress, then do that, I'm not stopping you. I just wanted to state my opinion in hopes that I'm not the only one feeling like this.

@Infamouspixie70 Correct me if im wrong, but you're joking right? Hard to tell since its online text. If you're being serious, then that's what i added the spoiler tag for, and I don't know the ending of the light novel or the manga, i'm just speculating.

Why does nothing ever happen in Europe? It’s always Korea, Japan, and hell they haven’t even followed up Korean Kirito’s dad. Surely it can’t be that hard to book a flight to Korea and see your children.

Dang bro I just wanna see a kaiju destroy the Eiffel Tower or a bunch of monsters invading Berlin

Users who are viewing this thread