Solo Leveling

@stephen_francis
A chapter who's not upload here doesn't mean nobody translate it. Just Google "Solo leveling + chap number" and you'll find plenty of sites (the best one is sololeveling.com)
Don't think MD is the only site existing and that every team wants to publish there. So if you really wanted to read this manhwa you could have easily search for it instead of "lecturing" Scanlation team.

@Steer according to FLAME-SCANS it's chap 172-174

Can anyone tell me if it is going better than the novel since it went pretty downhill starting jeju island in the novel but idk about the manhwa.

The novel is horrendous

This manwha is very bad. It has no coherent story, no worldbuilding, some of the most 1 dimensional and shallow characters I’ve ever seen and a cliche, self-insert protagonist with nothing but a “haha I bring people back as slaves” power set.

If your trying to turn your brain off and read a story with incessant violence, that serves nonpurpose other than to elongate the series and milk money out of the readers, than this is for you. If your trying to read a good story with interesting characters, good worldbuilding and a good plot- than go read Hardcore Leveling Warrior.

HCLW trumps this series in terms of literally everything, including art.

Fed-Kun's army
Solo Leveling is a power fantasy. The story isn't good because it's power fantasy. If you know what you are getting into and like power fantasy it's a 10/10, objectively it's like a 5-6/10

@ProphetBoi It's a power fantasy. The story is about the protagonist getting stronger and that's about it. Like it isn't good, but for the genre it is in, it's one of the best.

Idk why people are so surprised the adaptation doesnt go in depth like in the novel, I mean that happens very often for movie adaptations, theres only so much one can fit in a chapter right. If one wants more content then one should read the book.
The adaptation is good because since the story is action packed, the art and fighting scenes are great and do serve their purpose. I doubt most people read Solo Leveling expecting a really good story right? Well maybe its just me XD
Besides, if you guys want a good story, then try elsewhere,e.g some mainstream Lightnovels and their respective Manhwa adaptations have a better story; on that note I recommend TOG, TBATE ; those are my benchmark for rating LightNovels/Manhwas.

hot diggidy dang I would kill to have that power

This manhwa got recommended to me maybe a month ago and hot damn. This is such a worth it manhwa! I’m so pumped for the next chapterssssss. The artwork is so fucking cool tooooo

@jaw20 it's not just power fantasy. I mean, most of it is, but there is a reason behind everything. Even things that you may have forgotten about end up being explained and there is an end goal that's hinted at throughout, but hasn't yet been realised. Yeah, it's mostly power fantasy (which I love ngl) but the story is still there.

The entertainment peaked at the previous arc imo. This war and savior of the world arc doesn't feel as interesting, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
There are a few bad things about this, one deals with the format. The charge scene in this chapter for instance is on its side, and it was an issue with the previous chapter as well. It would be a lot better if you could look at it properly without turning your head.

The other is that it is a weekly and makes you want the next one right away.

AliveIllegalFireant-max-1mb.gif

Totally Lit up🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread