Solo Leveling

509u3k.jpg

@GodBroccoli11
Or the author could just not include that tidbit, it neither adds nor subtracts if he doesn't, but including it makes the MC look like garbage because he's only looking out for himself.

@VivezEspirit
I think he didn't, Kamish speaks to him after failing the second time and gives him info (kind of forget what he says tho) and then he disappears with no chance got a third.

Not sure why everyone is going on about Flame-scans when Nike is honestly the better (and cleaner looking) translation.

@froozog for me its because flame-scans used text fits more naturally into the speech bubbles.
nikes text feels like someone wrote a text in paint and pasted it into the bubbles and im sure thats basicly how everyone does it but nikes looks worse in my opinion

Group Leader
They really dressed him like Neo, lmao

Well, he truly is the One. in this manga at least

Group Leader
Asura/FLAME is super formal, while Nike is a lot more casual. It seems like someone who learned Korean through an institution vs someone who learned it as they were growing up or something

For you English readers, you know that the first volume of the light novel as well as the first volume of the manga (as of yesterday) are both available now? :) I got both mine from amazon, but yen press also has the listing for the manga on website its with what retailers have it available~

Users who are viewing this thread