Solo Leveling

Im confused. They want to recruit mc right? Who's that random dude with the red shirt? The red hair dude wants to recruit him after he saved to whole raid but he seem to say the other dude name ??

EDIT:: okay after reading multiple time the translation where there isn't bit missing I finally got it.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be fun, from now on, that's it. Thanks, JB/Meraki.

Isn't he going to be ranked the first SS rank? His power is obviously far higher then a regular S rank hero. I think a few episodes before that was already discussed.

But I guess announcing him to be the first SS rank hero would cause a big problem.

@zeroth I think it's saying he's a celebrity that's about to have his skills tested as a hunter, so some guilds want the famous guy

For people who are confused, the guild leaders want to recruit jin-woo but that flashy guy thought that they were fighting over himself, in reality flashy guy's gonna get spanked.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Shaele Spoilers:
He is later recognized as the strongest of the five "national rank", which are stronger than normal S-class. However, there is no SS-class in the story as far as the light novel is concerned.

Double-page supporter
@kurohanani Where exactly is the story now compared to the novel, I mean which chapter of the novel? Last I checked on novelupdates the novel was completed with 243 chapters and 27 side stories, but the translation is way behind, so didn't start reading it.

Also the hell people, we just got a release and a tease of a famous actor getting over-shadowed (pun intended) by our OP and y'all just wanna bicker about "md this-and-that"??

Looks like Jamie's box rushed and posted their chapter a day earlier than normal as well to match peng pong's release.

Edit, I am not sure who posted first since they both say 3 hours ago. But Jamie's box usually posts a new release of Solo Leveling on Thursday, not Wednesday.

Aggregator gang
It's good to outpace JB but please don't use stolen raws from aggregator site. The watermarks are so ugly distracting and cheapen the art. Still great translation tho. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread