Solo Leveling

Fed-Kun's army
Goosebumps all over *_*
I've read the novel, but seeing it in manga form does give a different kind of hype

@kazekaeru
Well if I remember correctly it was a female/korean and S-Rank so it probably was Cha Hae-In but that is only a guess. Bur it is the most likely since she is the only Rank S female and the only Rank S I know of that uses a sword.

Group Leader
the fact that guild masters going into shock of seeing the MC's power is just funny.

Group Leader
This is a prequel showing how Saitama became the strongest in the world, eventually one-shotting everything.

Sovereign Of Shadow , Ohh Thy who save the world.... "Madam Selna" how could you shoulder those burder yourself ?

...... Apocalypse with 7 Sovereign , Rulers descend, but all too late , with "Chalice of Birth" tools of God..

(Rewind !) ~ 15 Years back before Gates Incident Happened ' Jin Woo shed tears seing his father flipping the newspaper with his sister & mom and the dinner table *

Continue ...

I can put up with a bit of side story, even appreciate it. but at the rate with witch it is released, it's just too much

A friendly warning to new readers: the story is compelling and the art is amazing, but don't get your hopes up too much!

The following is my general dissatisfaction with the story but it might contain some spoilers i dunno

I got too impatient and went ahead and read the novel from the beginning to the end. I can safely say that I won't be reading the novel ever again. The story as a whole was enjoyable to read but there are some part that are quite interesting and could've benefited with a couple more paragraphs of world building. They attempted to explain but it all feel so rushed and jumbled up. Despite finishing the novel, I only felt like I'm only getting half of the story. Would've love to read about the MC's battles with some the baddies introduced, but the important ones happened off-screen. The way the story was written made me feel like either the author slowly got bored and just wanted to be done with the story OR they didn't know how to end a story properly. I would say the ending is worse than Game of Thrones TV series, but that would be a lie.

Manwha is still okay just to appreciate the art. Look at dem ORCS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread