Solo Leveling

Heh - thank you SirSniper and team :) I cross my fingers for your efforts to be completed without interruption - thank you for your time and your efforts :)

reu

Dex-chan lover
@ThisMe It's been out and TLed for a while.
I dunno if I can post links so google it's on the zuki site(btw 87 is bait you'll just get Coming Soontm)
Edit:(...)google it, it's on the(...)
I can't into engrich

Aggregator gang
@Christopher
I always just put down his change in personality to the fact that he did his best to help people and in the end it seems to have literally gotten him killed and then revived as something not human (complete betrayal by comrades and becoming inhuman = change in priorities, it seems reasonable to me)
regarding the inhuman part, the chapters are gone (for now) but, in the icelands red gate event the monster boss said there's something like a voice in their heads telling them to kill humans, but that it didn't happen when he saw MC, just the other humans in the party

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hey scanlating group, just wanted to say thanks for picking this up and not caring about anyone complaining about “sniping”
Neither group owns the series so it really doesn’t matter who translates it, jb doesn’t have any more right to translate it than anyone else and they’re super childish for taking their scans off mangadex for something like that
Also thanks for letting us not have to go to shitty aggregator sites to get this

wow!!! Thank you for picking up this manwha! JB doesn’t translate this anymore. I’ve been checking JB’s discord site and hasn’t seen them upload any new episodes. Thank you so much !!

As an FYI, Jaiminis Box is still translating Solo Leveling. There hasn´t been a release this week (18/09) because SL was on break (health reasons of the author, originally last weeks chapter wasn´t supposed to come out but apparently he got better). It will continue next week with chapter 87.

Dex-chan lover
@Avgvstvs Data demanding "lossless" quality is not exactly ideal for online reading.

I'll leave this here just to make others know that it exists: https://github.com/fmd-project-team/FMD

Dex-chan lover
@Avgvstvs

Missing the point. There are so many variables it's not funny. The type of encoder does not matter.
PNG can be lossy and JPG can be lossless. The X axis and Y axis is the same for all containers. What
matters the most is the Z axis (colors). The encoding standard for PNG is better than JPG when less
colors are used. PNG is meant to be a free from royalty standard. Hence "P" for portable. And I don't
mean you can carry it around. PNG does for pictures what PDF for documents.

Because of the portability of PNG the standard falls down (files become huge) the more color information
that is encoded. If you are worried about loss with JPG, crank up the encoder to 9 from 7. JPG does
wonders for file size when lot's of color is needed. It's not free from a fee. Hence all MFG's who use it
pay in someway.

For B/W manga PNG is the way to go. Got more than 256 colors then JPG wins.

edit:
After some sleep I realized a mistake. It's not 256 colors it's 256 (cubed) colors,
that's 256x256x256. That's the point where PNG and JPG diverge. In size vs colors.

Dex-chan lover
General message:

The human eye is much like the ear. The eye can not distinguish as many colors as you might think.
If fact there are colors which the eye can not detect. It's only the brain that has been trained to
see a color. I think the color was Yellow or was it Pink. The Rods and Cones in the eye are detectors
for certain colors. Anything outside of those colors they don't fire off. By spectral analysis those colors
which work for the human eye have been determined. By analysis what we humans say are colors
are in fact blind to the eye. Just to say, the rods and cones can not determine certain colors. Because
the same response for some colors are beyond the detection range. Color-blind is a defect in detectors.

Want to learn more. There are a number of YouTube video's on this subject. No links provided.
One video blew my mind on what I thought of color. And why some head injuries will create color
blindness.

With this in mind now. A lossy encoder is no different than a lossless one. You can't tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
When you see that the next chapter is delayed, and is now coming out over a week later in October .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Users who are viewing this thread