Solo Leveling

Group Leader
@KittenLasers
What about the setting? It's modern, but whaaa? Dungeons and magic? You know how they deal with it? By sending in SMALL PARTIES, with SWORDS. With cold weapons. WHY? Why in hell did the government just not create a military with the task of destroying dungeons? It is so SO much more efficient if everybody knows when a dungeon comes along, that it is the military's job. The military can immediately prepare without fiddling any thumbs and take it down. And the soldiers could be EQUIPPED WITH DAMN GUNS. Unless there is a fully fledged, reasonable answer as to why they do not use guns or any hot weapons, it is FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT THEY USE SWORDS.
What if, only HUNTERS can enter dungeons? Hunters are clearly stronger than a normal human and some have magic.
Maybe their weapons are enchanted that it's the only weapon that can kill monsters.

Dex-chan lover
so the troll is STILL trying to upload poorly translated chapters just to spite the current group?

Dex-chan lover
@reo2882 someone earlier posted a google translated version earlier today for the specific purpose to spite the current translator because the current translator only uploads 1 chapter a day, on the first page they went on a cussing tangent on how meraki scans banned them for begging them to upload more. their pages were poorly edited, poorly translated and just overall bad taste, apparently someone tried to upload 2 more chapters after that

@Amizer
Oh why thank you! Thank you for explaining asspulls and complete bullshit with 'what ifs!' instead of maybe trying to think for a moment that the author's world has tons and tons of inconsistencies and illogical reasons. But I'll play along with your 'what ifs'. What if the government makes a military for the purpose of destroying dungeons, WITH THE HUNTERS ???? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? What if, they enchanted weapons, could also be used by OTHER PEOPLE ???? MY GOD! But seriously, try and put some thought in if you want to argue that this pile of shit isn't shit. You can go ahead and read and enjoy it, I'm just expressing my personal annoyance.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a nice manhwa. I’m glad that I decide to try it despite that edgy looking cover.

What I like the most that many people won’t probably notice is the transitions being used so far. Many manhwa only use panel blocks, while this one make full use of the long strip, creating nice and impactful transitions many don’t usually do (or if they do, very basic and rare). Kudos to the author.

Why was this raw (if it could be considered one because there are no text boxes) uploaded?

Someone uploaded a raw, probably someone either wanting to mess with people or see how many views or something. It doesn't matter. I read on Meraki's site anyways because it goes live there sooner and they deserve the page views for all the crazy work they do.

... Isn't the story getting rushed? That was a slow-ass intro to this rushed shit of fighting B rank hunters and having a S rank as an enemy. This is going to get really shit if it goes like this.

Meh the MC actually never tried to get stronger, got conveniently lucky and now there's a mechanic that forces him to actually work hard to get stronger but this time with the added shortcuts.

Double-page supporter
why is this site loading very VERY SLOWLY?
I'd had to hit reload everytime I read something every chapter

edit: fk every chapter lol, its every damn page

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i ignored this series for some time because of the bland title.

Users who are viewing this thread