Solo Leveling

This fking manhwa is so OP..Always make me waiting for new chapter..arghhh..I like this protagonist

Fed-Kun's army
the writing in this is garbage, but damn it looks better than anything i've ever seen. Too good looking to drop.

yoooo one of the best moment in the novel gets a cliffhanger XDDDDDDDD

What happen? Oppa jinwo save your ass when you are not looking. I cant wait to see, jinwo soloing the boss.

we will get to see one of the best moments in this manwha huehuehue, i can't wait for jeju island raid arc.

💀💀this needs some mass release, cause it torture to wait entire week for one chapter 💀

neee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeed more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why..? Why:. ...... .. why? ....,😭😭😭😭
THIS CLIFF HANGER, JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER.. DAMNIT....DAMMIT...DAMMIT
NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK .....
💥📌please can anyone tell me the current novel ch or the link of the manga
after this ch and the website ...😶😫.. Pretty please... please 🙇......please......please...... please..😳😳

@Nerdy
The translations for Korean manhwa (assuming they're popular enough) are almost always up-to-date with the releases in Korea. There is significantly less work required to do a Korean manhwa translation compared to Japanese manga, so the translations are usually less than a day behind the Korean release.

Chapter 69 here on MangaDex was less than a day behind the Korean release. Sorry to disappoint you, but everyone in the world has to wait until next week.

I dare say this is the BEST korean manhwa ever, both story wise and art wise. Way better than Noblesse, Tower of God and Breaker 😤 I hope it will get an anime adaption one day

Anyone mind sending me a link for the novel? I don't know what novel # is for chapter 69

Users who are viewing this thread