Solo Leveling

Don't forget NoSript either, always pair that with a addblocker of your choise, AdNauseam is my personal preference.

Contributor
Don't go to their website, they gain money from clicks and hidden script, this is not scansub anymore but a way to gain money over other people works, is better if you go to a random aggregator, and this is ironic, they pull all chapters from here in the hope to gain money but aggregators "steal" their works on a daily basis an nothing they can do against this.
Bunch of idiots, they do not deserve to back here anymore, hope MD admin block jaiminis forever and forget they exist, along all other disgraces who move away for the same reason.

Double-page supporter
One manga have to be only available in a special snowflake scanlator's site: Ok, it's just one bookmark.
two mangas have to be only available in two special snowflakes scanlator's sites: Ok, annoying but, just another bookmark.
10 mangas have to be only available in 10 separate snowflakes scanlator's sites: Ok, fuck that shit.

I thank Jaimini Box and will continue to read the manga on their site. I thank Mangadex as well for hosting varities of manga and will continue to support them as well.

I thank myself for having a functional brain too, so thank you.

xD

What's a good aggregate site to read solo leveling? When I tried to search on google and open jamini's home page, it loads super slowly for me.

I've been using Jaimini Box's site for years now, have had no issues. Stop spreading false allegations with absolutely zero proof you tools.

@Rockdrop

what if that place can just be ... discord ?
you can mute everything and only ask to be notified when X manga/manhua/manhwa is released ...
your logic is exactly the same as any agregator site starting with manga[anything]
not to mention that most of the scanlation group take similar mangatype.

that's how i ended up going to their website, or joining their discord, when i see similar credit on multiple manga back when i read them on mangafox.
then, i discovered mangadex because on their discord they would link the chapter to mangadex when they do not have website...
not matter hwo you look at it an aggregator is an aggregator. "they are nice to the scanlator" is just speech and here is the best example: like all aggregator "they are nice as long as you post the chapter on their website, else anything goes"

I support mangadex, i am just pointing out dishonesty.
That being said i would love them even more if they gave us a system for translator to check what manga has been dropped and are in need of translation (like blind faith descend)
If the translation is available on a scanlator's group website: LINK THE WEBSITE²² (juste like they link the raw or when the manga is licenced) but no... like any aggregator: they couldn't care less and just want the manga in....

edit ²²: and you could still here, give the "hey, the manga was updated on their website!" like you are doing now for thoses who do not have their own online reader.
THIS could be the "aggregator, scanlator friendly." and differienciate you from the mangafox/mangahere/mangasky/manga[etc]

@aarondang02

re read again my post, you dumb ass.

i said if they are really care for readers, why should they act like that?

what's the matter? when he post in MangaDex does it make his Donation drops? does it makes his works didn't get appreciated?

think again, When he post here, how many people that got interested in his works and then get to know his website and also increased the traffic on his site. and tell me does it makes him lost something when he post in here?

use your brain, if people just want his works got appreciate and want to continue, why bother act like childish?
Drop out for what? so People go to his site? and Make sure his works continue? So it will get more donations?
what's the different posted in MD and his Site? when he just want us as a reader enjoyed and appreciate his works.
the reader who has more money can just PM him in here and ask how to send donations. or the other way is visit his site, and ask too. now you can see, whats the different? no there is no Different. even he will got more people appreciate his works in here, cause the traffic in this Manhwa is great, as you can see in Score and how many people already see this manhwa.

so if you cant even see what was going on behind the scene. then re read again what MangaDex officials clarification.

Defending someone or something you feel worth, is indeed good. but be Blind and ignorance while doing it, is totally stupid.

thats why i keep pointing are you working because you care about readers and because you like to do it, or you works because there are money in there?.

there are only 2 kind of works in this job.
1. THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE IT FUN .

OR

2. THEY DO THAT BECAUSE THEY GOT PAID FROM IT.

no need to bullshit around the bush.

I noticed there isn't any announcement on Mangadex about where to continue reading, but I guess it's supposed to be on the old scanlator's site.

It's a bit of a hassle to keep track of the individual sites without any kind of central place notifying when there's an update so guessing a lot of people will end up giving up reading this series due to the move.

Luckily I already know where to read the original novel of this manhwa without the paywall from qidian when JB pulled this stunts.

...it's painful to read a certain someone's comment due to the horrific use of grammar ..... but at least the point got across but still there's a difference in using difference and different.

You're welcome i took 10 mins to correct and reconstruct your sentences.

Re-read my post again, you dumb ass.

I said if they really cared for their readers, why should they act like this?

What's the matter? When he posts in MangaDex does it make his donations drop? Does his works not get appreciated?

Think again, when he posts here, how many people got interested in his works and went to his website for more. Now tell me does it makes him lose anything when he post in here?

Use your brain, if people just wants his works to be appreciated, why bother doing this?
For what purpose does he needs to drop out ? So people goes to his site to ensure his works continues? So he would get more donations?
What's the difference in posting in MD and his Site? When he just want us the reader enjoy and appreciate his works.
The reader who has spare cash could just PM him in here and ask him how to donate said cash. or the other way which is to visit his site and ask around. Now can you see, the difference? No there is no difference. Even he will get more appreciations for his works in here, cause the traffic for this Manhwa is great, you can see the scores and the amount of people that are following this manhwa.

So if you can't even see what was going on behind the scene. Then re-read the MangaDex officials clarification.

Defending someone or something , is indeed good however being blind and ignorant while doing so, is totally stupid.

That's why i keep pointing out "Are you working because you care about your readers while enjoying it", or "Are you working because there is cash in it for you ?."

There are only 2 kinds of people in this workspace
1. THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE IT'S FUN .

OR

2. THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE THEY GET PAID FOR IT.

There's no needs for bullshitting and beating around the bush.

@ShirokazeNyami

" i-just-want-to-use-mangarock " -the post. Right?

Because all aggregator keep the credit page with who translated the chapter ...
The real question is:
Do you want to support the scanlator team?
or
f*** them they are pirate anyway, they steal the work of the asian autor, they have no right etc etc etc

Because bato.to and MD put their name on the "we support the scanlator"
The only thing this drama is showing is that in the end MD like any other aggregator, cares only if it's on their website.
If the chapter disapeared: FFA anyone repost it, just do some small change (as low as (fake) "translator note")

but it's ok, i still use mangafox to check the latest release in english.²² i use MD when i know when i can expect X manga is release because it's updated quicker and i mostly use discord for even quicker update notice as well as chapter discussion.
But the amount of hypocrisy in MD usebase is impressive. Looks like so many of you are just using MD to save face when going to reddit, in the end you just want a massive database of manga. Most of you don't care about scanlator...

²²at least THEY don't force you to create an account when browsing their website ...🙃

Miku best girl
Admin
@Ashgur

Regardless of whether the chapters are on MD or not, anyone else is free to work on it.

Groups don't own the rights to their titles.

It just so happens that with the chapters gone, it triggered others to pick it up.

@Holo
I understand this. i just found some comment hypocritical because they usualy speak like they use MD because it's scanlator friendly. when it's more about serving as a platform for them to put their work. and should they disapear, anyone can put their own shot at it.

So it's not about being supportive per se. It's normal for an aggregator to try to have as much content as possible meaning FFA (=free market) as long as the chapter does not exist.
(and i still miss blind faith descend and other manga who has been droped due to the group dying and who has not been picked up. This make me think that what is happening here is just after effect of the drama and sadly will probably be dropped again once it calm down)

i only came here to read comments on the chapter, insted is full of drama and comments about who is right or wrong, can we just please go on ?
if you don't like to read it on MD read it somewhere else internet is a free place, and left people like myself to read the different people opinion on manga, and if lucky have a laugh.

Aggregator gang
@AsunaChidori No false allegations there, that site is crap period! Their main page loadtimes are from 10 to 25 minutes at least, which means there is something shady in the background. You probably aren't noticing it cuz you have better blockers than others, but my guess is they are doing cryptomining as whenever I load their main page my PC's processor starts buzzing like crazy which means someone is stealing processing time and ONLY their page does that to my machine no other page I visit. Their latest release page doesn't have this issue, so that is safe to browse if you have the link to it, but the main page is a big no no...

Users who are viewing this thread