Solo Leveling

S rank will soon seem like an ant to him. Remember there are nation level hunters out there. They are way stronger than mc currently.

Minor spoiler
they have a similar ability to mc, basically it's a requirement for being classified as a nation class hunter. I'll explain more in spolier 2

unlike others nation class hunters were given power from higher beings, the mc is the same way but there is something more special about the process. More if you want ↓

Big spoiler
the being that gave mc it's power is slowly trying to mold mc to be able to be a vessel for all it's power, humans are too weak to withstand the full power of such beings so there is a limit to how much power they can wield. nation class hunters posess power at the absolute limit of a human body but mc will break past the limit, again he is still very weak currently.

Fed-Kun's army
This is like 10x times more popular than all the series that have been getting anime recently. I wouldn't be surprised if the delay for an anime has more to due with tons of studios fighting over the license than it not getting noticed. Licensing is a big issue in japan so that is my best guess.

Edit: Even the arrow to the knee series is getting an anime next season so for real what is the hold up

@maisonaustyn @dreadvirus

I think you are mistaking manhwa for manga. One is Korean, the other is Japanese. Anime is a Japanese animation.

A manhwa needs to be very popular in Japan to even be considered for an anime adaptation. Free readers' opinions, like us, don't really matter to them, even if we numbered in tens of thousands spread around the world because it's not a charity. They need to make money out of making anime.

Manhwna is ok pity that light novel is written by 7 year old with daun syndrome. This is table. Table is black. I like that table. I will sit at that table. Lol such quality of writing. Absymal shit. Why lns are writtinen is such crappy way.

@forerun it’s not the lightnovels being written that way. It’s the shitty translators. It’s like how you would put Japanese into google translate and the English translation would be all fucked.

Dex-chan lover
these ratings and follows are from bots
this thing is missing most of it's chapters
it's obvious somebody related to this work used bots to pump the rating and follow count
more than 6 thousand rating above 9 ? OPM, which had a very successful anime, does not get 4k 10 ratings

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom The reason why this series is missing so many chapters is because the groups that was originally translating pulled out of Mangadex. We're not allowed to really talk about them because it would be free advertising for them though (After all the drama they ran around self advertising their site hence this unofficial rule). Go to another aggregator site if you want to read the missing chapters.

First. Chapters got deleted because groups got mad.
Second. The web novel, is being translated, and since the novel is finished, you can access everything translated with Google Translator, AKA Machine Translated. So either you wait for a human translation or try to decode the Google translate.

Aggregator gang
@havelmom

I think there were some readers of MangaDex that removed the Chapters since they were getting mad that they weren't getting the Chapters fast enough, since we used to get the Chapters daily, as we are now getting them weekly.

It's pretty crazy since the ones that work on the Chapters have lives, and they should respect that

@LuffyKun
There are 2 rounds of chapters removal from Mangadex.

The first group, MerakiScans, picked up the manhwa and started translating 3-4 times chapters/week so that they can catch up with the raws. Once they caught up, they went back to translating 1 chapters/week because that's how fast the raws are getting released, and they release the translation 1 day after raws released, you cannot ask for more tbh. However, they were issued a C&D and had to remove all their translated chapters and stop translating the manhwa altogether.

The second group picked the manhwa back up, and started translating where Meraki stopped, and has been until 1-2 months ago, where the Mangadex staffs and several scanlation groups had a falling out. I won't attempt to summarize what happened. You can go look around to find out if you care enough to do it. After the falling out, the group decided to remove all their translated chapters from Mangadex as well.

@havelmom
Do you know why OPM gets an anime? It's a manga (Japanese). Solo Leveling is a manhwa (Korean), and no matter how popular a manhwa is, it is very rare that a Japanese studio will want to make an anime out of it because their audience is Japanese, and manhwa do not have an official publication in Japan. It matters not what free readers think of the manga/manhwa, we are not their target audience.

TLDR of the drama: Said group that removed their chapters is profit-motivated and more and more people reading on MD instead of their site was cutting into their ad revenues so they pulled them.

Fed-Kun's army
FFS
Why people keep crying over spilt milk? If you really curious to read this manhwa then you'll find your own way to read it
Whining wont bring those chapters back here.
Wait patiently to read on mangadex, or go to the translator site

Anyway, chimera antttttttt!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread