Solo Leveling

Would there be any place where I could read the English novel without 80 ads? I was going to re read but novel planet closed?

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this a long time ago. Tried rereading this out of boredom, but it's still pretty bad. 🤣
- The story started strong, if not decently. Ironically, as the MC gets stronger, the story gets weaker. Who the F hired these developers?!
- IMO it became unbearable at around chapter 28.
- Full heal when levelling up will always be bullshit deus ex machina outside of actual video games. And this happens a couple of times! Nerf please!
- Emergency quests popping up when someone is trying to kill him is a shitty way of railroading a story. I think it'd be a lot better without that since he could run away, spare them, or make other choices (you know, the important thing in video games) but noooo he'll die even if he non-fatally defeats them, so he'll be forced to kill them anyway. If I ever get cheat video game powers, I'd complain to the devs how unfair this is.

since yen press is doing official translation does that mean all three groups will drop this? and yen press will fuck us all?

i just read chapter 113 three times i cant believe this

why is everyone gunning for this webcomic anyways

@radstylix
I get your point and yeah the story is indeed quite Overrated(Its still really fun to read tho) but concerning the killing thing and full heal you mentioned
they did justify it later, the warnings were pretty much an excuse to kill others, the whole goal was to make him an actual Monarch (which also includes his way of thinking) and all that was training. Monarch's are like actual gods so a full heal isnt really a big deal in that case because its very trivial compared to what they can actually do. Also it was necessary because like I said the whole point of it was training(he isnt supposed to die and full healing would save him recovering time).

Dex-chan lover
7K in 12 minutes. Whooaa!

also 33K is 60 minutes.
Thats 550 a minute, little over 9 a second!!

Users who are viewing this thread