Solo Leveling

Double-page supporter
@crimson09 not anytime soon or likely ever to be honest, you might as well as go to any of the millions of aggregator sites that host the earlier chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Leo10 Sadly the only way for now is to manually check it. Sorting our MD List (bookmark) by "latest updated" helps a bit, but doesn't really guarantee the language we want or it could even be the same chapter with different translator group.

Ize

@Bellaxus Some people might just find the current chapters boring and proceed to give a new rating based on them, some others might reconsider the ratings they gave and some people just give unjustified 1-star ratings. The decrease in rating could also have to do with the hiatus after season 1 since some people might dislike the long wait. I would argue that the ratings are going to start getting higher sooner or later, as the new chapters get released again.

Dex-chan lover
korean bots huh, i dont believe some korean garbage comic is the top on this site.

Double-page supporter
People need to chill about getting hung up on ratings. Scores have very little meaning other than to give you a small gauge on whether you might, maybe like the story.

Besides the 10:1 ratio is 14,161:643, like, cmon, why does it matter if it fluctuates .05 points?

Plus the more you cry about it the more people will just down vote it, bc people find it funny when people cry about this stuff.

Hey guys...and what up dorks..
Here is the link to our discord..
It’s new but gonna be fun..hope you join..
We are all bout anime manga and culture..if you know what I mean..and in general anything you like..
https://discord.gg/UgsxHh
It’s gonna be our hideout so..hope to see you all.

Double-page supporter
i just reread this again and noticed that in ch.47 baek yoon-ho has a marvel and disney book and a one piece manga on his desk

Dex-chan lover
The chuuni levels are off the charts with this one but holy shit its still a fun read regardless.

The art starts off good and improves with time. The fights are straight up epic. The story is like a mashup of HxH and OPM with isekai monsters and level ups, it's good but don't expect too much.

I'm kinda disappointed I slept on this series for so long

Why r multiple teams working on this already popular manhua 🤡 dont get me wrong, i love SL but,, too many tls lol why not tl another wor or smthn

it used to be only one group translating this, now since season one gain international popularity everybody jump in the band wagon to translate it-,-

Users who are viewing this thread