Solo Leveling

There is no greater pain than to read a new chapter and finally reach the end but only to realize it has a cliff hanger.

I wanted to support the author of this series. The issue with that is that WebNovel has it exclusively. They overcharge for everything and the user interface is awful. A big point of interest is the long vertical shots the webtoon has.
You want that in WebNovel? Too bad, even of you disable BulleTags you still have a bar at the bottom that asks if you want to fire a BulleTag. It detracts from the art at all times.
I voiced a complaint on the app store and they have the same canned response to anyone who posts a negative review. Look, I buy all the manga volumes for the series I love. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars to follow this series in a trash app.
TLDR: Read this here and only support the creators if they move off of WebNovel.

Amazingly well drawn, great art style.
It's about as bland and predictable as can be for the plot though.

Zero challenge or even illusion of risk right after waking up the first time.
Just about everything has gone as perfectly as could go right for the MC as possible.
Setbacks? hah. Those are for other people.

What makes this Manhwa good isn't the story, but rather the world-building and solid character dialogue. It's very consistent which is what makes it good, that along with the good art simple plot is what makes this Manhwa consistently popular. It's nothing amazing but at the same time, you don't get bored with it.

Users who are viewing this thread