Solo Leveling

@jhart3313
The demon girl will not show up

Longer spoiler:
It is later explained that the system is made by statue man to cultivate Jin Woo so he can be a vessel for the Shadow Monarch. The demon girl is from the Monarch’s memories. And most likely died in the war.

@CptHornSwoggle you're welcome.

@Twenty In my opinion, the author actually has a good track record of what's going on in the story.
I think the author already has the idea how he is going to end the story and how it will flow before writing it.
I won't spoil much, but
from the start, every major points is connected to the end of the story, all the mysteries will be slowly revealed as the story goes. So just enjoy and wait for the story to build up.
Also, I think the author divides the story into two parts (well this is also true to most of the popular mangas and manhwas):
1. The part which the MC struggles to become stronger. (Double dungeons, Job change, demon tower, etc.) This part is where the readers root for the MC to win each battles.
2. The part which the MC shows off the results of his efforts and struggles. And the Jeju arc belongs to this category. Its just the fodder arc to which the MC will show off his power to the world. Also, this part gives the readers the feeling joy and satisfaction because we see and were rooting on the MC's struggle, so we will be satisfied in his success.
And I think both point 1 and 2 contributes to the success of this manhwa. Lets be honest, manga, manhua or manhwa where the MC doesn't have struggles or doesn't have success are just boring in the long run. Only few exceptions like OPM became popular.

Man this character never faces challenges or adversity anymore so the story has gotten bland and boring. So much better in the earlier chapters.

Hey guys there's something about one angry Sung Jin-Woo in Chapter 119 and 120 that gives chills down my bones. You guys feel that or is it just me? Do you think if they ever make a cartoon/anime/live action show makes him more scarier than he is right now or not? I don't know if they are going to make a show about this, but I wanna know what you think.

Double-page supporter
The most overrated comic in this site. MC is a generic pretty boy korean that faces no troubles at all after the mid point of the story. This is the epitome of wish fulfillment and mediocrity, I'm not being harsh but this is genuinely what this webtoon is. People only like this because of the art and they like to imagine themselves as the MC. It's not terrible but it's not good either.

Too many groups handling this one. Damn. Keep seeing uploads and it's yet another random group putting up chapters from two weeks back.

Why do ppl keep removing chapters... FFS now I can't re read this without going to a site filled with either malware or ads that cover 90% of my screen...

Users who are viewing this thread