Solo Leveling

@GoldOkami
not the first time that happened
and if i include the times where they were only able to utter "M" "monarch" "King" or the like than that wouldnt even be rare
did he protect the mc's body or not well i would say he also protected the mc's body lets not forget that the monster impulse to kill all humans and the player system are somewhat connected

and since it now seems like the shadowmonarch was more or less forced uppon the mc i would say that that stone face wants to kill the "intruders" to get soldiers for his kings army
also that architect is going to die simply because he attacked his lords queen

yeah the story got worse, but this chapters has to be the best artwork done in any manhwa so far, mad respect for Jang Su Rak and Redice studio.

Power Uploader
The story just went to shit, like wtf, how do you mess up such a decent story and turn it into some Asgardian ancient god war, wtff?
The author is trying WAY too hard to make cliffhanger chapter endings. At first, I was like "Oh man, these cliffhangers are really amazing, they did a good job" and now it looks like every chapter ends in the same predictable way. It's not fun anymore.

The art also gets worse chapter by chapter, but hey at least we have a whole ass page with only ONE word in a black background right??? That's amazing, right???!!!

@Arin-san You think the story turned into sht already?? Lol it's still decent; however this is just the beginning.
It's going to get waaaay worse. So bad and boring, you'd want all yout time back.

Ohhhh I like thisss . Not hating on anyone but it’s just my personal say that I feel author has done a good job with the story n the art gets better each time I see it . I feel the story has been blanked really well as it’s got exciting parts n normal story line goes very well . This makes it consistent n good . I really Like that . I haven’t been able to put my point across properly but the just of it is all these authors writers artist etc they work very hard in producing these n I feel it all pays if very well

Yeah, this isn’t getting that much better, though it did, but apparently not, I already forgot what happened just 2 days after I read the the latest chapter lol.

I wanted, and waited a long time for season 2... I guess I shouldn’t have.

god damn when king appeared I got chilllsss i mean CHILLS (thought i imagined this scene slightly different) artist should have get raise lol

This is the second time I binge read besides dungeon reset. At first the title was not interesting enough to draw me in but then it updated almost everytime I went to the mangadex home.

I got hooked. Very well done for the art and plot. But the solo player had no companion? I know it’s what the author wanted but it seemed conceited(?)

Anyway it’s great. I hope it updates faster

I once opened a chapter on batoto and thought it was bad ...but I was free the last 2days and start reading it I just finished it I have a headache of excitement.omg wow 10/10the plot I cool I just don't know hoew I didn't read It befor but I'm glad I could read all those levels at once

I don't recommend this to anyone. You will no longer be satisfied with any other manga and you will wish that you were able to erase your memory so you could read this again.

Users who are viewing this thread