Solo Leveling

The art is fcking amazing, someone give the artist an award

So many manhwas have 3D cheap backgrounds or lazy 3D monsters

So Esil was never even a romantic option? Baran being alive in that dimension seems to indicate that the demons were all killed and used only to train Jin-woo. I guess Esil was a shadow soldier of the previous shadow monarch. Didnt realize this when I read this part of the web novel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Also why was Baran saying wingdings? Its a text font but what the fuck did that have to do with anything

Wingdings.

(For those asking: [Wingdings] was a direction that the chapter editor misinterpreted as dialogue. It was meant to be nonsense symbols that can't be interpreted by the reader, like a foreign language or a spell being cast.)

Are the angels/ white knights meant to mean the hunters

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Maxstar03 Chapter 129, reuploaded under a different chapter number under a different group name by a couple of users trying to take credit and get traffic for their own site.

Wait a minutes,, i know this pattern

Don't tell me, from now on

MC will become the shadow king reincarnation and fight everyone,,
entire world, hunter, monster, demon and humanity,,
Then ultimately lost cuz MC gradually lose the will to fight (??)

That would be lame AF

I want MC to become humanity underground superpower

like Batman, fighting for his belief, unyielding and steadfast

Yo do we ever get to see the demon girl from one of the dungeons that the mc ditched after completing it? Arc kinda seemed liked filler, but it was good.

Any novel readers know if she’s completely forgotten? Or does she comeback somehow. She’s technically a mob so it seems very unlikely she will come back.

Code:

Lmao, that's funny as fuck that he said Wingdings. I think they were supposed to use the Wingding font to express language or a spell we can't understand

@ShaurnRm

The Beginning After the End or TBATE Manhwa is an adaptation from a Light Novel. There are currently no groups translating it or the LN into English and no groups are planning to do it. Why? Because the author TurtleMe is actually translating into English so other groups don't have to. This is quite cool for the author to do and helps so that things don't get lost in translation. The English translation version is done so well they even made it the official version.

A different and shorter way of putting it is that the original is English. So it's not a Manhwa, Manhua, or Manga, it's a comic book like Batman or Spiderman. But wait! It looks nothing like a Marvel/DC Comic book, it's all digital so it's more like a webtoon than an actual comic book, and the author and artist are different. It's the artist that determines if it's a Manhwa, Manga, Manhua, etc...right? The artist, Fuyuki23 is Indonesian so it's not a manhwa, manga, or comic... it's a komik.

I hope that clears things up for everyone and I don't have a whole bunch of Inonesian kutu buku's screaming at me that "it's not a REAL komik".

Remember, what you call it is very important because if you call it the wrong thing, then someone, somewhere will potentially be offended by it and I cannot in good conscience stand by while that happens. We should all work on behalf of those potentially offended to make sure we don't mislabel art and make it subjective.

@billybob98034
Ahh yeah i was gonna mention that, some1 in the comments said "manhua" instead of "manhwa"
I dont really know how to differentiate other than using nationality, not even sure if thats how its done.
Japan : Manga
Korea : Manhwa
China : Manhua
but if the Artist of TBATE is Indonesian then I guess the term "Komik" is better, then again thats a german word isnt it?

...wingdings (nods)

Anyways, time to reread again 👏

If anyone is looking for something to kill time with, Kill The Hero is decent and pretty similar to SL! It’s been fun to read as well

Now you might be wondering, why? Why do this? Why treat customers this way? Why?

Wingdings, that's why.

@ShaurnRm I was just making a joke of it. I think everyone is kinda calling all these long colored panels webtoons/webcomics now. Most manhwas are colored long strips like webtoons so all those terms are interchangeable. I think for TBATE since it is a webtoon/comic with a style that isn't "Western" or cartoonish, the automatic assumption is that it's a Korean Manhwa because most are.

@Kelpy_G556 she is completely and utterly forgotten, in fact the manwha gave her way more screen time that the novel did.

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread