Solo Leveling

S rank gate appear all around the world,
except South Korea,, ofc

I wonder if it appear on Africa, Australia and SEA countries,, would they able to hold it or at least have resources to hire help

so, how's things gonna fold from this point??
Don't tell me MC gonna clear all S rank gate breach by himself cuz that's gonna be boring

I still have no clue wtf lingdings are from ch. 129, any1 know?

Edit: Also it's time for Sung Jin-Woo to take over the world, hehe (just my prediction idk). Anyways, if we're going to figure out what lingdings are later just lmk.

I wonder why it's always japan who receives the most beatdown in many stories. we had ultraman, godzilla, jsdf's gate, and now this? this isn't even a japanese comic.

I kinda which that the Mc wasn´t so op, because it would kinda get boring but I don´t know since I´m saving up the chapters

It tries to be a masterpiece, whether the upcoming battle will make it one remains to be seen, although seeing the comments from Novel readers it might just return out into a huge disappointment.

Spoilers* read at own risks*

Only 3 people survive that incident in Japan at the time sung jin woo was in a coma state

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

man the ending is such a letdown.
he barely wins the fight because of element of surprise but then goes back in time with the relic he has and somehow wins, even though when he goes back, the enemy knows since the relic makes them keep their memories. so I can't comprehend how he won, BY HIMSELF because he had a whole army plus everyone was supporting him BEFORE he went back in time. but because hes the protagonist, he wins.

Users who are viewing this thread