Solo Leveling

I just realised this has 3 groups translating it ahdggaha no complaints tho go forth but the poor servers I literally couldn't use mangadex until after an hour skshha

lmao why are 3 groups translating this?? I dont even read it anymore but no way someone dropped this right? so the others groups just sniped it lol. or maybe not idk

I feel genuine pain seeing the momentum from season 1 stagnating so much. My man saying "charge" at the end isn't even that hype anymore. The lead up to this Attack on Titan arc was pretty awful. Nobody has any particular attachment to the Tokyo of this universe. Nothing is special about Tokyo that makes us value it because the story hasn't spent any time in Tokyo. There's no stakes involved, especially since we know that the shadow soldiers are OP as heck. It's pretty obvious that this arc is supposed to be a lead-in to the next one, which is probably on a grander scale than just the fate of Tokyo. But damn, this is underwhelming. Should've just had the giants spawn in Jin's city so the characters we actually care about have the risk of actually getting killed off. Makes them an actual threat. Feels like the author got off track at some point and started fantasizing about nuking Japan. Y'know, average South Korean stuff.

@Yoten for me it got pretty boring after demon world. Until that moment he wanted to save his mother, tbh cure was so underwhelming, and after his mother was saved it took a nosedive by turning MC into emotionless person.

I'll say this recent chapter, it's very underwhelming but it's dope how big of an army he has now. I'm waiting for something crazy to happen.

@PepePatete you mean the one short black haired that was talking to jinwoo? Naw shes only had the cute supporting character roll since she was introduced and I don't think she will graduate from that. She's the hinamori from bleach I guess? But anyways, there is only one true waifu in this series, and that's the sword blondie!

WDToons translation is missing like a third of the chapter, read the other one for the full chapter

My perspective about necromancers changed to a whole new level 0_0
I didn't knew that there were superior classes of jobs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread