Solo Leveling

Hmm... I've got this problem. Everytime I start reading and swiping down the panels, the chapter site, manga goes back and I have to swipe up again. This occurrence isn't even rare, it's happening all the time and I don't get why. Does anyone have had the same problem or knows how to solve it?

@KaMi-SHeIK I have the same issue on my phone, I think the site register the moment you put down your finger as a tap on the right side of the screen and make you scroll up
Not sure about to solve it aside from making sure you scroll down right away and put your finger slowly? I get the issue somewhat sporadically
Edit: If I'm at the top of the chapter sometime it takes me at previous chapter so it really seems like it register your touch as a tap instead of a drag, and then register the drag even though you never released the touch

Idk, that felt a bit too easy. I feel like there's going to be a hidden boss or something...or maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Group Leader
All the teams all languages included fighting to release one chap... This is ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
How about all 3 of the groups play rock paper scissors and whoever wins get Solo Leveling

@Sturdy i also think WSWeebtoons overall has a better adaptation and check...
BUT!
recently they have been releasing chapters with errors or missing scans...
So thats why i suggest check also Flamescans. =)

Clearly the scanlation teams need to fight using the one true method for all scanlation groups ...

...meme pages at the end of each chapter.

Whoever has the best memes wins.

Users who are viewing this thread