Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 4

lol he just used his low level replication on a rare rank when he have normal rank to experiment with it.

Fed-Kun's army
This Artist is so weird... adults that look like 11 year olds, cloned people, a girl bathing while wearing a friggn towel...

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith

I don't know, man
how Korean artist's view about how people look like in their country full of flower boys and girl or something else.

@Le_Monky

We can assume it is THE SPECIAL RELIC FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSE😁😁

Dex-chan lover
That status windows with his stat point spent the way he likes it makes me cringe so much... What the hell is he trying to build there ? :D

Kind of off-topic, but has anyone here ever in their whole life taken a bath WITH THEIR TOWEL ON? Wtf? Obviously they don't want to show nudity, but there must be better ways of showing that someone is taking a bath than have them take a bath WITH A TOWEL ON. WHO DOES THAT? That's the equivalent of sitting in fucking soaked clothes or something

and he failed to cast it once again, Truck-kun killed him and that's the end of this manhua. BUT, MC got sent to another world, and become a new manhua

Dex-chan lover
Why he need money that much when he just awakened anyway ? Not like he can spend it right away to sell all the fake relics at once like that ?
Also the dumb girl bathing with a towel, can't he be a rich man awakened that already have some relics at hands ready to sell ?

Fed-Kun's army
i see what's going on here this is solo leveling but the task is not that harsh and hard and the mc is obsessed with money i guess.

Double-page supporter
2 chapters back:
"No one can analyze the effects of relics."

This chapter:
"I'm totally gonna drop 120 grand on a fountain pen that some rando claims raises your intelligence."

>when u wear a towel in the bath

???

at least use like steam or some angles if ur gonna censor. something that makes sense

@dobatag I'm pretty sure that's right but does it even matter? They're almost exactly the same. I don't even know why they're called different things in the first place. And you even say them the same..
Apart from manga. Manga is manga.

@dobatag ah yeah, that's true. With this kind of art style I just assumed it was a Chinese Manhua. But it should be Manhwa since the author is Korean

Users who are viewing this thread