Solo Spell Caster

I hate ppl sometimes but translators aren’t ppl I luv you guys you guys are awesome ty ty so much lol

in the beginning i thought the mc was going to be a selfish person but when i progressed theough the story he got more enjoyable as a mc. i hope i see develop more

Yeah im dropping this one. I was a little bit interested in the beginning, but it feels more and more like a cringy cliche and a bad ripoff from Solo Leveling and Solo Bug Player or something. I feel it is also trying to take itself seriously, but it just ends up being ridiculous. Goes from zero to hero real quick (not necessarily a bad thing, just personally didn't like the execution of it) The system basically seems bRokEn. All the talk about money all the time also just made it tasteless imo. I just felt like they were throwing big numbers here and there, and MC always ended up with a big sum. Again, not unrealistic for an OP MC, I just don't feel it is that deserved. And the MC seems too cocky about it, but at the same time tries to act as if everything is just by chance and a "part of the plan that is not actually a plan but it somehow works perfectly anyways"
I don't know how to really explain it. This one just ended up not sitting well with me. I just didn't really feel any real build up towards anything where I would be excited, rooting for any of the characters, nor did I really get invested enough to truly care about the webtoon itself

This really feels like its the cliffnotes edition of an already mediocre story. Nothing makes real sense and it doesnt stick to a "trope" or even a set of tropes and run with them, instead constantly introducing new ideas (ideas stolen from much better manwha) yet never sticking to them.

2/10 waste of my time, there is better trash to read.

Some kind of adjustment period for the powers would've been nice. he just used new spells out of nowhere with almost perfect proficiency and that kinda shows that the author may have wanted the overpowered mc trope or cheat mc trope to happen right away. which is sad cause this may have been an alright read if it didn't rush things.

Fed-Kun's army
Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands, Magic Missile, Burning Hands

It's extremely repetitive now...

My reaction after reading the first chapter: "I bet the author plays Dungeons and Dragons!"

Dmc

@SoMaKa
You forgot about "D&F" lines.
Magic missile, Burning Hands, "S O I T IS LIKE IN D&F", Magic missile, Magic missile, Burning Hands, "Wow it's LIKE IN D&F", Magic missile, Burning Hands, etc...

the story is a 6/10 if you like these types of mangas and have nothing to do, then it's a good enough read, but altogether it's a 4/10 because the entire thing is so low rez it makes my eyes hurt reading it.

Power Uploader
I alone level up
I alone cast spells
I alone clear dungeons
I alone fuck myself

What is up with Koreans and "Solo" shit, these same self-insert edgy copy paste shit without any originality, at least Japanese Isekai manga have a hint of originality in them, these stuff have 0 and the art is god damn painful.

Users who are viewing this thread