Solo Spell Caster

@Arin-san lmao there's like 20 chinese manhua clones for the cultivation reborn and like at least 8 deus ex machina leads to fuckin apocalypse shit

Power Uploader
@ryosuke13 I know very well how bad Manhuas are, that's why I never read any of them. Reading 1000+ chapters of ripped off shit with disgusting art and translation, no gracias.

It's kinda original compares to other ones, cause of all the constructing things. Also the "Solo" here is kinda strange since he teams up with other people. 🤔

Venerable, learn to crop for mobile users.
Each manga you scanlate is blurry because of the cropping.

So basically he is a cheat because entire world is like D&F game but no one realized that? I get his progress is related but all the bosses, dungeons etc as well?

Whenever I see the word "Solo" in any series I know right away that it is the one of the successor of 👇
DaringSoulfulHerald-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Getting cheat powers is one thing, but lmao at the "triple awakening" just to try to one-up solo leveling's double awakening.

His triple awakening is useless he never used a single ability from alchemist job and i see that the server for asura scans still down but it still update

I feel like this is very similar to "I Stacking Experience Through Writing Books"(bad manhwa) it has an op MC who never has to face any actual problems

Dex-chan lover
Trash plot design, but great to fill your time if you're too lazy to look for other stuff to read. PS read the LN of "The Legendary Mechanic"

I know this is a cliche plot & story.
But im glad this is a good manhwa.
Its not another brainless mc.

This is an alright manga not something you want to get invested in but its good for passing the time while you wait for your favorite manga's to be released.

6.3/10

Aggregator gang
Yeesh this is one of those turn off your brain manhwa,
If you read too many of these your brain will perma shutdown so read these in moderation.
Main gripe is author keeps forgetting what he writes like the mc wanting D&f game like powers and suddenly the world turned to D&F but nobody knows or recognizes any of these dungeons , game mechanics and monsters that had been appearing FOR GODDAMN 20 YEARs!
This is similar to an impromptu bedtimestory for kids.

Okay I gave up reading after 7 chapters. how is this even appear on MD's top chapter list.

Users who are viewing this thread