Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
Ik it looks weird, but this is an extra that’ll continue into 39.2 until we get to the real chapter 40, where we see a continuation of the maid cafe incident
Author gets an anime, decides to go back to the web comic in the middle of its own arc, makes one chapter, and gets distracted by swimsuits.

...yeah, that's probably how I'd do it too.

Author gets an anime, decides to go back to the web comic in the middle of its own arc, makes one chapter, and gets distracted by swimsuits.

...yeah, that's probably how I'd do it too.
If there is going to be an anime that was recently announced, then Dw the author is at chapter 50 atm. 39.1 is just me updating the manga to bring more attention to it so a better quality team can take over In the future as I look for another dropped series to pick up. However, if anime was announced when 39 extras were made, then wtf.

Dex-chan lover
However, if anime was announced when 39 extras were made, then wtf.
ahh, yeah I figured we were behind. I just couldn't find the manga because the links changed after all this time.

The anime was announced last week, so the author was probably much farther along. There's 3 volumes serialized, but also the last volume was over a year ago. So was surprised when an anime announcement popped up.

Dex-chan lover
While it's a slightly smaller bikini than what you usually see in manga, it's on par for this manga, and not to the degree of a violent nosebleed.

Don't like those extra straps on the bottom part. But that's what you call drawing a girl and calling it a guy.

And her bikini is perfectly average.

End card has an interesting angle.

I translate and edit these together at 1-2 AM so I make questionable choices.
If a choice isn't questionable it's not a real choice.

Users who are viewing this thread