Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, volleyball with totally-normal people. This is going to end up with craters.

Normally I'd say, "It's just a volley ball; they don't hit that hard," but these girls are a bit special.

Her thoughts are a bit... expository.

Cat bikini lacks ears.

Translating that last HUGE text bubble on the last page was like trying to translate a poem that is not a poem into English. And the double issue is that this is a JP-> CHN -> EN translation so I decided to just p-hack it and take off "5%" of the meaning so we can have a semi-readable experience cause I don't think people think in poems. Anyways, here is what it would've said if I kept it in its original form:

Intimately, we touch skin to skin
No longer does a gap separate our hearts
I feel so ashamed (or embarrassed)!

Brainrot form:

With rizz, we go skibidi to skibidi
Our hearts no longer mogged by a lvl 15 gyatt
It's over for me!

Normally I'd say, "It's just a volley ball; they don't hit that hard," but these girls are a bit special.
I'm more suprised the ball didn't pop
Her thoughts are a bit... expository.
To say the least, yeah it was hard to condense it. My brain is more dedicated to College Mathematics and Funny Electromagnetic stuff rather than English right now. So if I can make a group and recruit anything, it would be a math tutor cause I'm struggling to get that A.

Users who are viewing this thread