Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Oh! Drama! It's you! We didn't saw you here since a long time. How are you doing?

Dex-chan lover
The part where she's wrong is that all these ninja things have nothing to do with being a landlord.

kek, it feels like the author wants to end it quickly and forces the progress after wasting like 20 chapters out of 40.
Unlike most that waste 37 chapters?

Oh! Drama! It's you! We didn't saw you here since a long time. How are you doing?
Hopefully chapter 42 builds up on it in a way that doesn’t cliffhanger us too hard.

kek, it feels like the author wants to end it quickly and forces the progress after wasting like 20 chapters out of 40.
yeah it definitely feels rushed, or like not preplanned. The landlady maid cafe part definitely did not build up to (prepare for all translations I was going to use instead of divine dominion) the Lord’s Authority, and the placement of the extra chapters also didn’t help to build upon anything, let alone something like the Master’s Dominion. And worst off, there also was no indication that the monsters were getting stronger, so this shit about Him being from the Jojo bloodline or whatever bs and needing to use his Power of the Lord before everyone dies and stuff kinda came out of nowhere.
The part where she's wrong is that all these ninja things have nothing to do with being a landlord.
It is a metaphor, like if you’re a landlord and you see someone punching a hole into your wall, you will definitely step in and chastise them. So as the highest ranked ninja, if you see something ignoring doing a super important thing like awakening the Drake’s Dominion then you better beat their ass.
Just get a new apartment, easy.
She used Rent Prices no Jutsu or smth and artifically manipulated the market prices to prevent him from finding housing.

Yeah idk. Best to not think about anything too Much.

oh yeah and
Kanna chapter. Pretty stoked about it

Dex-chan lover
Given that this is the pre-serialization version, is it reasonable to assume that at some point the axe got dropped on this to work on the official version?

Given that this is the pre-serialization version, is it reasonable to assume that at some point the axe got dropped on this to work on the official version?
This series got at least 4 more volumes to cover based on MangaUpdates. Furthermore, IIRC, the last update I could find online (since the official raws link here just doesn't work) was chapter 50 from the Chinese No Sodas (碳酸禁止) Translation group covering the first chapter of Volume 9, and that was just 3 months ago at April 17, 2024. So assuming they don't have that big of a delay from release to translation, I assume that this series will continue for a bit longer than we think.

Now if this series does get axed early, I just hope the official version is speedrunning through these 40 chapters to provide us with juicer content in 2-3 times the speed and turns this semi-questionable C+ story into a Decent B.

Hopefully chapter 42 builds up on it in a way that doesn’t cliffhanger us too hard.

yeah it definitely feels rushed, or like not preplanned. The landlady maid cafe part definitely did not build up to (prepare for all translations I was going to use instead of divine dominion) the Lord’s Authority, and the placement of the extra chapters also didn’t help to build upon anything, let alone something like the Master’s Dominion. And worst off, there also was no indication that the monsters were getting stronger, so this shit about Him being from the Jojo bloodline or whatever bs and needing to use his Power of the Lord before everyone dies and stuff kinda came out of nowhere.

It is a metaphor, like if you’re a landlord and you see someone punching a hole into your wall, you will definitely step in and chastise them. So as the highest ranked ninja, if you see something ignoring doing a super important thing like awakening the Drake’s Dominion then you better beat their ass.

She used Rent Prices no Jutsu or smth and artifically manipulated the market prices to prevent him from finding housing.

Yeah idk. Best to not think about anything too Much.

oh yeah and
Kanna chapter. Pretty stoked about it
Drakes dominion 💀

Users who are viewing this thread