Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
welp, I'm still confused. Despite zero demons even registering as a nuisance to Shizuri and seemingly steady progress, the Landlady just decides to kick them out (right after the random maid arc too)? It seems like she wants MC to awaken something but also doesn't seem to care about just killing him outright. So is he important or is she just annoyed at fodder in the neighborhood?

And despite that, Shizur's solution is.. to work back at the maid cafe her master owns. I know it's a last resort, but it felt like the last 3 chapters left a lot of questions with not many hints (outside of MC maybe being some OP family line, but it was hinted at a long time ago).

I'm probably thinking too much about this. Stuff just seemed so chill and it suddeny became dramatic in the least sensible way. Like, if this "Divine Dominion" is unlocked by some sort of vow, it seemed like the Landlady became impatient at the worst possible time.

Fed-Kun's army
Have you ever thought of picking up the serialization
This is a Japanese -> Chinese -> English translation so I’m afraid not as none of the Chinese Translators have picked it up.
just become kunoichi streamer, maybe its just gonna work out
Tbh if this was like a one a month 1 page spin off I would be more invested versus What is gonna happen here.
welp, I'm still confused. Despite zero demons even registering as a nuisance to Shizuri and seemingly steady progress, the Landlady just decides to kick them out (right after the random maid arc too)? It seems like she wants MC to awaken something but also doesn't seem to care about just killing him outright. So is he important or is she just annoyed at fodder in the neighborhood?

And despite that, Shizur's solution is.. to work back at the maid cafe her master owns. I know it's a last resort, but it felt like the last 3 chapters left a lot of questions with not many hints (outside of MC maybe being some OP family line, but it was hinted at a long time ago).

I'm probably thinking too much about this. Stuff just seemed so chill and it suddeny became dramatic in the least sensible way. Like, if this "Divine Dominion" is unlocked by some sort of vow, it seemed like the Landlady became impatient at the worst possible time.
I stg if the next chapter (which I’m doing because fuck me for disappearing for 3 weeks) doesn’t at least hint at more plot details I’m going to lose my mind.

This is a Japanese -> Chinese -> English translation so I’m afraid not as none of the Chinese Translators have picked it up.

Tbh if this was like a one a month 1 page spin off I would be more invested versus What is gonna happen here.

I stg if the next chapter (which I’m doing because fuck me for disappearing for 3 weeks) doesn’t at least hint at more plot details I’m going to lose my mind.
wait, wha huh . . . . ., im not talking about the translation, im talking about instead being maid in maid cafe, shizuri should became streamer with kunoichi gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread