Something about your day

Say something about your day. No limits but the sun and moon. Reflect on an incident, ponder over a thought, a struggle or embarrash yourself with a story.

Dex-chan lover
When visiting a hardware store just to buy some screws and other ordinary stuff, I suddenly came across heavily discounted polycarbonate sheets of different thicknesses. They were cut a bit narrow, limiting their use, but the price more than made up for it. That made me very happy.

Dex-chan lover
...fine.

I discovered the new chuunibyou movie... 3 months after is release
In the past I would watch ~5 animes/week, now it's aroud 5/year.
It's scary how you can stop doing something you considered an important part of your life overnight.
When did I stop watching cartoons before going to school?
When did I stop going every week to this video games store to see if they have something new?
When did I stop going to my club?...
Maybe this is just the normal process to become a boring adult.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackGeneral And then you get killed by a truck...

Turn out you're part of an isekai anime now.

Yeah, I just got into college and oh man have my free time been shredded. I have to stay up till 2 a.m. if I ever want to finish my hobbies, which isn't really a problem since I have insomnia anyway. The problem is that I can't wake up myself and depend on my parents, which I'm still trying to fix but Eromanga-sensei is better than sleep I wanna watch a bit of YouTube to avoid stress. I get stressed pretty easily.

But yeah, I used to watch 6 hours of YT every day, then when I got into anime at least 3 hours of that per day as well. Now I can barely follow seasonal ones by sacrificing YT time. Also, can I complain that the majority of the good animes this season happens over the weekend in my country, which basically leaves my weekdays empty?

It's 12:52 AM rn and. I should be studying physics and doing my lab report... but instead I'm vlogging my life in front of strangers while listening to PinnochioP. Great.

Dex-chan lover
I love the rain.
I love her smell
I love her sound.
I love the mood.
I love how she destroy my ceiling...
20181021-172736.jpg

is a Reindeer
VIP
I tried to use tinder to get into weeb conversations but everyone wants to either smoke, drink, go on adventures, or hug dogs

I think I'll uninstall it.

Woke up at 6:00 am... I have a feeling today's gonna be real productive. Time to learn some more of that Ruby.
4:58 pm, Ruby progress: 0%
The sun is gonna set soon, might as well just look for some random isekai manga to read, and play some game later.
Ah, I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be a real productive day.

I bought paper for calligraphy today, so now I can prepare for the consecution of my last projects. I plan to do a big "thanks" kanji paper sheet to give to the book shop that has being letting me to read any book and comic, and to play any game they had on display for about 11 years (about once a week almost uninterruptedly, if not for the last year and a half). Important chunks of my life, life changing moments have occurred in this little place. It must be a biiiig one, truth be told xD.

Group Leader
Today I was determined to start learning 3d animation, but instead I played League of Legends ranked until I got into silver 4 promos.Also released a chapters that has been done and waiting to be uploaded for a week.

Dex-chan lover
I continued my novel today from 2016, and I just figured. It turns out it like an isekai genre, so I plan to modify it to become like a marvel universe ( or star trek, when they have an earth and others living planet) but with magic, and I wish I'm having a good English, so I can at least published it.

Aggregator gang
I took my Geology midterm exam. Now everywhere I go, I would spend a good five minutes staring at a random rock wondering about its composition and formation. I really need to get rid of this hobby.

My roommate from hell still hasn't cleaned up after i let the mess pile up for almost 4 days.. today i caved and cleaned up but It still pisses me off and stresses me out at a time when I'm already stressed over midterms.. my procrastination has gotten so much worse from the beginning of the semester and this week its been at its worst levels. I got 22/30 on my kanji vocab test for my japanese class (literally all i had to do was memorize like 15-20 kanji and i was too lazy to even do that). I want to get motivated again, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I got goddamn emotional because upon waking up at an unholy hour, my mother opened the window and slipped a card and a book-shaped present, of which she said the challenge was to open without damaging even the packaging. It turned out to be a card about my approaching trip to Japan and a book of Japanese customs so I don't get myself killed over there.
Also, I am writing an e-mail to my homeopathist to descripe the hallucinatory experience I had on Friday when he gave me a pill and told me to close my eyes. For the next two hours, I would go from listening to impending sounds which were never there (I swear someone screamed inside my ears), to believing for some seconds I was in another place, to slightly forgetting about time and space (I changed in my head the place where I was, messing with my location around two hours ago), then sort of sleeping (or falling unconscious, I don't know anymore) and finally waking up (unless I wasn't asleep, because it's futile to overthink it), bored and with one last curious sensation: that of feeling my body disconnected, as if my body in a totally straight position, had my head looking at one place, then my legs at another place, and so on.
It wasn't such an unbelievable experience, but the curious thing is, I've tried marihuana several times, and never, it doesn't matter the kind I smoked and the company, did it have any lasting experience aside from a slight increase of my sense of humor (whereas in the last case, my friend tripped balls).

Wondering about a tree planting memorial for my mom (planned for Nov. 11). If I make it too Pagan/Druid some folks will probably be troubled. If it's really generic/secular I'm not sure that it will help with the grief.

Dex-chan lover
About to take my physics exam in four hours. College is far different from what I thought but I think I can still manage. Currently procrastinating but in a bit I'll set up my favourite tunes and memorize some formulas then practise with them some more. At least that's the plan.

I started more frequently looking at /r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns. It's a pretty wholesome community. All the [gay noise] captions are really cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread