Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 150 - Welcome Home, Dad

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I assumed that was his mom wearing an apron.

I wonder who they're visiting at the hospital.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just makes me think Kaoru is an egg. Like I already had my thoughts about it, but the way Kaoru interacts with the dad, and how Kaoru doesn't have a problem crossdressing...SUS. 100% bet that Nanami's dad thinks Kaoru is trans. It be insanely funny, and really heartwarming seeing him just be like, ya, I knew that Kaoru wasn't a ciswoman.

Dex-chan lover
The final page speaks truth. Birdie wing is a golf Anime where the golfers have DBZ moves and operate by Yu-Gi-Oh! logic. If that description doesn't at least peak your interest, I don't think you're actually a fan of Anime.
So basically, if you're not a fan of ridiculous shonen action anime aimed at the younger segment of shonen, you're not a fan of anime? That's rather narrowminded of you.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to thank Moe and friends for getting me to watch Birdie Wing. It's so much more ridiculous than I thought it would be, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
it seems all NTR lovers are weird
It's more that people think loving NTR is weird, which makes people who love it weird by that definition.

Personally, not my cup of tea, but I'm not going to judge other people's likes and dislikes. And I think it's weird to not be weird.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it nice when your parents accept your hobbies?

He's right, you know: I have never seen a more anime escalation of a simple sport than in Birdie Wing. I only ask people to watch unspoiled, it truly is better that way.

Double-page supporter
Kaoru's father is based, my dad would've felt really upset if I was crossdressing lmai

Dex-chan lover
What a chad dad , doesnt mind the crossdressing, just happy to see his son get his girlfriend <3

Dad should either NTR Karou by fucking Nanami infront of him... or the better option, NTR Nanami by fucking Crossdressing Karou infront of her.
af894kr1d7la1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread