Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 159 - Oops

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit that it took me a sec to catch on to what the issue was. The question is why was she just in the house and Nanami didn't know about it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the title of this chapter. Short, to the point, and it speaks volumes.

I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do for the culture festival, but it's going to involved crossdressing. So probably a maid café.

Dex-chan lover
NAAAAWH IT WOULD'VE BEEN FUNNY IF SHE THOUGHT THE DUDE WAS GETTING CHEATED ON 💀

Dex-chan lover
I bet that Nene will think Kaoru was a girl the whole time! That's it right? She'll confuse Kaoru as being a reverse trap? I kid, I kid.

That's a good plan to convince Nanami's dad that she's no longer scared of boys! Show her interacting with boys in school without trembling means he'll be ok with a boyfriend, right? So it's a good thing Nene was there to help brainstorm an activity for them! But in the process, it looks like Kaoru's been found out...

Dex-chan lover
welp, he's fucked up alright, no way of escaping the excuse (if it can be possible)

Dex-chan lover
I laughed so hard while laying in bed my wife looked at me like I was a crazy man🤣
In bed.. happily reading manga with your wife.. :nyoron: YEAH RIGHT! I bet you don't even have a bed! :meguusmug: Nice try pal!
(How dare you be happy like that :aquadrink:)

Users who are viewing this thread