Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 172 - Maybe I Should Tell Him

Double-page supporter
Video of the dad beating up the dude that hurt his sweet girl.

Edit: found a better one so i edit the link.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nun habits are generally made for European weather, not Japanese. So they probably are hot, even if they're historically accurate.

Douchebag appears. Perfect time to get dad back on panel for some smackdown. But only after dumbass tries to do something inappropriate, since then he can claim to be defending an innocent student. The only thing better than stomping a deserving target is doing so without him being able to do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
I like how her friends line pictures are still the both of them, just with a different focus on which one in particular.

Dex-chan lover
IMPOSSIBLE the English translation is about to reach the pixiv chapters, this is unprecedented!? ....... wait a second i remember a time long past when such a thing happened as a result of our hubris we were struck by a several month long hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
Want spoiler? Check author/artist pixiv.
It's in Japanese? Dont worry.

Dex-chan lover
I had a thought in my head after reading the last chapter that something like this would happen. I wonder if Nanami is going to be able to stand her ground and tell him off or just retreat again. Third option is Kaoru steps in and challenges him.

Double-page supporter
Nanami had a vietnam flash back. And he about to get a brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear: The guy didn't do anything other than to say "I don't like who you are." That only affected her because she wanted to be with him. She massively overreacted. (Though to be fair, he was the keystone of her social world, and so that would have cost her all the social connections around him.) Still, it's not physical or sexual assault.

Basically she just needs to say, "Oh, it's you. The Peten-chan hater. What are you doing here?"

But I kind of expect some scene where Kaori shows up, harem boy hits on Kaori, amusement ensues.

OTOH, JP loves to forgive their villains, so I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the route where harem-boy apologizes: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said these things." (While glossing over the fact that he made no attempt to contact/apologize earlier.)

Last edited:
Supporter
The problem showed up:
QqkN.gif

But the solution is in the premises:
ezgif-3-17d13585c0.gif

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru and Papa, it's time to show your love for Nanami, and kick Makabe's ass!

Thank you, Sayoko, for coming back in the afternoon! Now Kaori can turn back into Karou, and protect his girlfriend!

I'm kinda pissed Makabe still has his harem. No lessons learned from him, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread