Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 173 - Let Me Tell You a Story

Dex-chan lover
Some people just hate everything and everybody and just want to watch the world burn.

IMO, the worst part is that this chapter flowed somewhat seamlessly with the last chapter Moe did so I didn't even know it was a spoiler until the last page admitting it was.

Dex-chan lover
WTF I just started reading and after I finished I noticed you just skipped all those chapters...

Thanks for ruining them...

Just noticed Sniper-boy did that same in other 2 mangas. So... must be a troll... so... time to report the troll

Aggregator gang
oh god the cliffhanger..., you mean we need to wait for 169-172 from Moe to reach this cliffhang that got sniped...
not gonna lie though, ch168 to ch173 got a smooth transition lol

Dex-chan lover
why_did_yall_let_him_cook_by_milesspider89_dfzdidw-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For God sake, what you are doing is blasphemy. If you really want to be crucified or burned at the stake. Just tell!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking sniper chapter gap, i guess the fool is me for not seeing its the usual group

Dex-chan lover
And THIS is proper sniper. Skipping few chapters, just to TL one, that is literally right before fucking climax of whole fucking arc. You are reported and I hope MangaDex's stuff will ban you, so you'd never ba able to do stuff like this.

Double-page supporter
Thank god I always click the manga page if I have an inkling on the chapter number, so I can check if someone sniped to make a gap on chapters.

Bad Sniper, Bad sniper.

Dex-chan lover
BROOOO NOW WE HAVE THAT ANNOYING POPUP WHEN WE CLICK NEXT CHAPTER THINKING THERES ANOTHER ONE AGAIN

Contributor
BROOOO NOW WE HAVE THAT ANNOYING POPUP WHEN WE CLICK NEXT CHAPTER THINKING THERES ANOTHER ONE AGAIN
actually, I don't

I mean, I have it if I'm already INSIDE the reader (lest's say, reading chapter 3 and then there's a gap to chapter 10), but not from the update list. is that not implemented yet? or did I miss how to enable it?

Users who are viewing this thread