Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 173 - Let Me Tell You a Story

Supporter
The main issue I have is that this person decided not to have the due diligence to actually compete with Moe by having a more frequent update schedule, and instead just jumped the shark by just going straight for first place. Dishonorable as fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fucks sake, thanks for telling me that it will take that long to reveal the fucker who makes nanami sad fam

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's more off-putting: a sniped chapter claiming "I'm totally not sniping you guyz!" or knowing it's going to take 4 more chapters just to get through the dang play.

Supporter
I got it right twice! WTF! why is the lottery is never this easy?

Dex-chan lover
I hope you rot in the darkest pit of hell over this little stunt you performed bucko

Dex-chan lover
Since it was still in the festival I didn't even noted they skipped the chapters. Even if I felt something was missing

Group Leader
i mean yeah sniping is really bad but there is a popup whi tells you if there's is a chapter gap, i don't know why everybody is complaining ?

i mean yeah sniping is really bad but there is a popup whi tells you if there's is a chapter gap, i don't know why everybody is complaining ?

Most of them probably haven't seen it. The redirect to the chapter gap warning doesn't show if you go to a chapter directly from your updates list, only if you go to it from the previous available chapter.

They probably didn't take an immediate look at the chapter numbers and TL group either.

Dex-chan lover
The main issue I have is that this person decided not to have the due diligence to actually compete with Moe by having a more frequent update schedule, and instead just jumped the shark by just going straight for first place. Dishonorable as fuck.
There was a group that uploaded chapters one by one without any break, during Moe's disappearance. And they were treated by readers same way as the sniper right now, and have removed them as a result.
So I don't really understand how this is the main issue for you.

The issues are:
  • snipers being snipers
  • Moe's translations being behind
  • readers bullying other proper translators away from working on this series in a more timely manner
  • mangadex user interface not doing good job to protect us from spoilers

Double-page supporter
Rot in hell you shameless sniper!!
We usually thank people for TL but in this case you receive nothing but curses.
You spoiled the whole arc, did mediocre work and then asked for donation :mad:
What's up with the message-
"I sniped it but it's not like I wanted to snipe it, OK" - Are you a Tsundere?

Users who are viewing this thread