Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 178 - How'd You Realise?

Dex-chan lover
We can all understand being insecure about some things we like, and can project those insecurities to others, but yeah sorry this really cant defend what he said and did but it does at least explain it.

Good on him for starting to apologize, and truthfully he probably legitimately had no real opportunities to try before since going to her house would result in his death, but this is one of those things were he really should just carry that guilt onward to never do anything like that again.

So while I hope she hears him out, because it can help her move on, I also kind of hope she doesnt fully forgive(though I know she probably will)

---

Well, he should get feminized alongside Karou as punishment.
"punishment"

Dex-chan lover
So while I hope she hears him out, because it can help her move on, I also kind of hope she doesnt fully forgive(though I know she probably will)
Same they don't have to be friends or hang together after that, let him ask for forgiveness, get it (if she wants) and just become those people you used to hang out with whom you met at the store say hello and ask how life's been going then don't see each other for like 2 years.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad that we're at a point of global trends that we're genuinely happy when a villain is just a piece of sh*t and not a poor misunderstood puppy boy with a sad backstory.
...Can he really be called a villain though? He was a dumbass kid not a murder or something. (and its not really framing this as a "misunderstood puppy") Not defending his actions whatsothefuckever but...this really isnt that type of series.

The argument you are making would work better in a different series.

But even then pure evil characters who are just pure evil because "evil" are boring as shit.

Users who are viewing this thread