Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 179 - I Decided To Hide It

Dex-chan lover
The studio's next game N1RV Ann-A is a sequel-ish game of sorts. From what I understand it's supposed to be set in the same universe but in a different location and with a different cast.

But sadly there's also apparently been a lot of turbulence behind the scenes. IIRC they've started from scratch and had to rewrite everything at least twice by this point, no clear window of release as of yet.
Thanks for bringing the good news, if they've bothered to rewrite everything I believe it should be great. Of course, IF they manage to release it. I'll hope :worry:

Double-page supporter
Eh, I’m fine with this explanation so long as he keeps it as “I just want to clarify things for my own sake, you don’t need to forgive me or anything,” and he just leaves them alone. Better than him just being some one dimensional shithead for Kaoru to save her from.

I guess it’s just that I’ve been in situations where I’ve ruined relationships in the past and always dreamt of at least clarifying myself to them even if it isn’t returned with forgiveness.
agreed

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

"...[T]he less you express your own life, the greater is your alienated life-the greater is the store of your estranged being." -Karl Marx

Users who are viewing this thread