Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 179 - I Decided To Hide It

Double-page supporter
Enjoying things are good but do not let it control your everyday movements. Do not talk about it around and, if you want to talk about it, find someone that’s true to you or even have the same interest as you. Do what you gotta do to survive the life innit?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I loved VA11, has there been a sequel?

Pd. This guy gonna smash kaoru

Supporter
Wish I have money to spend on all my waifus mech and cool stuff but damn I would need to win a lottery for that... Just a ducking seat for a motorcycle costs 350€ now imagine wanting it all custom in a freakin Zoro style... Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
The princess got Gojo'd :meguuusad:
images

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I loved VA11, has there been a sequel?

The studio's next game N1RV Ann-A is a sequel-ish game of sorts. From what I understand it's supposed to be set in the same universe but in a different location and with a different cast.

But sadly there's also apparently been a lot of turbulence behind the scenes. IIRC they've started from scratch and had to rewrite everything at least twice by this point, no clear window of release as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
So, uh, I pushed you into the abyss, but I had the best intentions! So, could you let me explain so I don't feel guilty.

Fed-Kun's army
Legitimately jealous of being able to openly like things anymore. I was fafiated years ago; I am 45 now, I would just be that creepy old loser who can't give up the past.

Supporter
Folks here passing judgment as if they never felt shame before. It's understandable to me. Mans was ostracized for something he liked and it resulted in becoming a (brief) social outcast. He put those feelings in a box and put that box away and tried to pretend to be someone else. It worked, sort of, but there were some cracks, and his true feelings bled out when he encountered Nanami, who was a social outcast. Next chapter will be him facing the same risk of being outcast again and making the wrong decision.

It was a poor choice, it was the wrong choice, but it's not like he did it to be spiteful. He was ashamed and afraid. There's no real information how he behaved following Nanami shutting herself away and upon her return to class which, if he continued mistreating her, I would be first in line with gasoline and a match.

Dex-chan lover
Man I am jealous of that room in the credits page, I can't do that.

My lil nephew/step-son would never leave anything untouched if I decorated my room with anime stuff.

Little shit would break them in less then a day.
Your nephew is your step-son? I'm sure that didn't cause any drama.

Contributor
Wait there is no Mega-Santa group merch from VA-11 Hall-A??! :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread