Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 182 - I Met Kaoru

Dex-chan lover
So he choose porly even more than I thought last chapter, because he decided to stick with the "normal" people instead of having common ground with her...and maybe more.
Well, to be fair, Nanami's parents kinda denied him the option to try to mend things with her (i mean, one could argue he just wasn't persistent, but, it's the word of god, eh?). So he was back to the normie side, with no otaku friends around and his old trauma in full swing to boot.

Dex-chan lover
“The path you chose is a treacherous one, full of loneliness and pain. You will wander never knowing your true self, never feeling the sunshine of acceptance. May you be delivered from that path by your own will.”

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair, Nanami's parents kinda denied him the option to try to mend things with her (i mean, one could argue he just wasn't persistent, but, it's the word of god, eh?). So he was back to the normie side, with no otaku friends around and his old trauma in full swing to boot.
he specified he went to her house "many times" to try to apologise, i'm fully blaming nanami's parents for that

Dex-chan lover
Bittersweet, I guess? I was worried the author wouldn't pull it off well but, I was proven wrong. They did a good job.
i smell ending
Most likely, Nanami's "origin" as a shut in is getting wrapped up. I'm not sure what more there is to this story

Group Leader
Gives a sad idea that if the story went a bit different, She could end up with Makabe just as well...

Dex-chan lover
That fucking Naruto line
images

Dex-chan lover
Ah so he did have feelings for her. Well too late bub. He fucked up. He could have been where Kaoru is right now.

Dex-chan lover
he specified he went to her house "many times" to try to apologise, i'm fully blaming nanami's parents for that
Look if the boy that make my daughter fucking become a social outcast who retreated into her room and developed anxiety around men for YEARS, I would never allowed him to come near her. We are the readers so we knew what he was thinking, her parent didn’t and it’s perfectly acceptable to not allowing him to come close to your daughter again. Sure he could be seeking to apologize, but what if he didn’t? Again, her parent can’t read his thoughts, they are right to be suspicious and to not wanting this boy who bullied their daughter in their own house to involve with their family again

Users who are viewing this thread