Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 56 - Don’t Leave Me!

Dex-chan lover
@Zikeang I've heard it used a lot, but slightly differently: You attack the boss, then run away to avoid attacks, and repeat over and over. You can take down some bosses solo that way that you can't manage if you try to stand in place and let them attack you the whole time.

Training is also used in MMORPGs, but it's for those that have skill growth. You're training if you're doing attacks over and over to make your skills stronger.

@manabi: In the Cod Context, Train-ing is running a Train of Zombies so they can't hurt you, usually, collecting all the random spawns you you can kill them in a group without any appearing behind you. It's similar to kiting in that you keep your distance, and the end goal is the same but it's slightly different function of the same idea.

Funny enough, I don't know if it'd be worse if the Dad found out his daughter's 1st close female friend was always a cross dressing guy... hopefully we'll find out (Or hopefully not).

@Triake I'm honestly wondering if we'll get the "Dad/mom knew the secret all along" trope. Surely the mom and dad communicate, and it seems like she knows.

Dex-chan lover
that's what kiting is?

I always thought it was like dodging

also that description I thought it was for training..

Kiting is when you move while attacking an enemy at a range that allows you to hit them, and not to be hit by them. Usually involves moving backward, and pretty much only refers to when you out-range an enemy.

Honestly, author can progress their relationship and still doing the story.
He doesn't need to end the series after they start date.

Dex-chan lover
@SJ7 Well, the title never promised that crossdressing being the main point.

Hnnnngh inject that shit right into my veins. Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread