Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sometimes Reality Tells Lies, Too

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
On page 13, Nanami looks a bit too excited about the idea of crossdressing. 😄

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, at least he's not a coward to run away from showing his real identity.
[cross dresses]
He's a doormat, and then a coward for not facing her father then.

Aggregator gang
Wait? Where has this been? This actually looks like it could be great 😝! Full color I reckon 🤔? Well I will see in a few seconds. Man, I can't believe my gender-bender/crossdressing seeking eyes went over this piece of work 🤩!

I cracked up when she said about getting 5★ hero. I just remembered that I quit after not getting the waifu I really like after a multiple attempts of reroll which takes around 18-20 minutes each. Damn 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Archytus quick tip for those, you can reroll on an android emulator really fast. and then once you get the roll you want, you save it, make an account if you have to, and then data transfer it to your phone.

I saw this one before and ignore it due to it being crossdress. When I read the first chapter, I feel regret cuz I ignore this treasure without looking whats inside... Why haven't I read this in Chapter one, when it was new..?

Fed-Kun's army
nononono, I love crossdressing and all, especially when the guys look cute. Naturally, I'm loving this.

But I'm just going to put this here, crossdressing ≠ trans. One changes their genders completely while the other just looks like one.

Same thing with genderbends. Love them, but again, genderbent ≠ trans.

Aggregator gang
I am extremely bothered by how pretty this guy looks in girls’ clothing.

Are we sure he isn’t actually a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread