Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - I Shop For Clothes With My Gamer Friend

Group Leader
I was wondering when the "crossdressing" theme would be added to the Mangadex page after the last chapter and then bam, there it is today.

This is getting ridiculous now. Why would he even go along with it if he's not into it, since he doesn't have other clothes. It doesn't seem to be worth the effort. Just stick to the online.

Dex-chan lover
So did they just skip the thing with the hot spring resort?

Dex-chan lover
“Hanging out with a gamer girl” more like “crossdressing with mc dude”

Chapters 1-9 were also about crossdressing. These are just previews, not the actual manga itself, and every chapter has had crossdressing so far. It's a manga about cross-dressing, and it's going to continue being a manga about crossdressing. That's why the title is actually "sometimes reality tells lies" instead of this gamer girl bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Think im done here, i'll wait until the scanlator translate the actual manga.

Dex-chan lover
the crossdressing wont stop btw lol so dont get your hopes up for that, he will be between normal look and crossdressing lol

Group Leader
Regarding concerns of the continuity, this jump was the most abrupt of all the chapters. After this they're mostly standalone chapters that don't demand continuity.

Power Uploader
It takes a great man of culture to realize that boys make the cutest girls, of course.

@ladonegro

A far superior trite gimmick than "gamer girl", to be sure, and a welcome one.

damn i was thinking who was that girl that's always in the end page.. well i'll be damned...

Users who are viewing this thread