Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - I Shop For Clothes With My Gamer Friend

let me guess, when they gonna married she will force him to dress bride outfit

Dex-chan lover
This thread: A bunch of people whining that a manga about crossdressing has crossdressing in it. Never change, readers, never change.

Fed-Kun's army
@celticmutt idk, I think it’s at least somewhat reasonable considering that before chapter 8/9/10 (can’t remember which) most people didn’t know this would have cross dressing, especially since it doesn’t have the tag on the MD page atm. If we got the full first chapter obviously both readers and TLs would know, but we didn’t, so I think it’s at least partially justified, especially if a person who normally has cross-dressing blacklisted read this not expecting it. It doesn’t really mean people should be whiny about it, but it’s still a fair reason to be annoyed.

Dex-chan lover
It didn't have the crossdressing tag (I have that blacklisted) and it doesn't as of now (neither on MU).
First time i saw it was I think earlier today.

The crossdressing tag has been going on and off. No idea why it keeps getting removed.

Power Uploader
@jazz9

You know no culture nor joie de vivre — some of the best stuff and cutest "girls" are in the crossdressing tag.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter

I have nothing against crossdressing per se (whether in manga or real life)
Just not my thing
But you might be right who knows, i might be missing out

why the fk does the crossdressing guy look cuter than the girl??? god please help me

Power Uploader
@Juslin You're quite new to this are you not? In what weird canon is it not the crossdressing guy that looks cuter than the girl?

Group Leader
Re: crossdressing tag
I had it on there right from the start, and I think it's been added and removed several times since then.
Re: haters of all shapes and sizes
Yeet.
Re: getting raws,
I finally bought physical raws. I won't be able to scan them until December, but they're en route to my house

Users who are viewing this thread