Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - I Shop For Clothes With My Gamer Friend

Dex-chan lover
i mean nothing wrong with people hating cross dressing, people look at the title and description(or just the title) and not usually the tags. If I had known this was pretty much cross dressing the manga I wouldn't have bothered.

Double-page supporter
She is truly of culture, automatically turning a friend into trap

Dex-chan lover
@Iwashiii Sure, there's nothing wrong with people disliking the crossdressing. But the tags arguably take less time to glance at than a description, or even some series titles (I'm looking at you, thirty word light novel titles). A more reasonable problem on this series seems to be

Re: crossdressing tag
I had it on there right from the start, and I think it's been added and removed several times since then.

There might have been times where people were in fact unable to look at the tags for that specific one. People would have a reasonable issue to direct specifically at whoever kept trying to get rid of the tag I suppose, if that was what was happening.

But I have less than zero sympathy for someone if they just ignore tags all together and end up reading things they should have known they wouldn't like under more normal circumstances. I'm pretty sure sympathy isn't even supposed to work that way, but I guess once it hits the negative digits we can just say it turned into one of the antonyms for sympathy. Like contempt.

Dex-chan lover
Page 4 awakened something in me and i dont know how to feel about it yet

Aggregator gang
Awakening? I've done that already, long ago.

I'll be honest here, I wouldn't have found this if it weren't for that.

Users who are viewing this thread