Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - I Shop For Clothes With My Gamer Friend

Dex-chan lover
Ok if this is going to be a manga about crossdressing I'll drop it.

Double-page supporter
I mean, what is more gamer than transitioning into a girl with your gamer girl girlfriend and doing lesbian things?

This manga is just about as accurate as you can get

Aggregator gang
The guy will crossdress even when they get to the altar hahaha. Her family will think she is into girls but it was Dio all this time!

@moegamisama
this jump was the most abrupt of all the chapters.
Nope the most abrupt jump was from: "You're getting too conscious about this, let's just be friends" to "You will now pretend to be my female friend whenever I want you to": what does she have on him that makes him go along with all of this? I thought he is into it, but this chapter suggests he really wasn't but it was all already decided by her and he has no right to oppose.

Aggregator gang
The title "Hanging Out with a Gamer Girl" is just a clickbait. It's not about gaming anymore.

The only trap/crossdressing manga in my heart is The boy who Cried Wolf.

Power Uploader
@packnerz

To be fair, the Japanese title never was that. It didn't feature "girl", just "friend who likes games".

And apparently the translator being creative with the title worked: because it managed to lure in legions of readers that would seriously read a strip for no other reason than it featuring a "gamer girl" and constantly talk about that. It's not like the humor is any different from the earlier chapters.

Change the title to "Hanging out with a gamer girl while crossdressing as a gamer girl"

The cross dressing was the entire point of the series! The very premise is that the guy was playing a female character! Crossdressing online is still crossdressing!

Dex-chan lover
Just look at the cover
It's gonna be about crossdressing...
Not my thing so I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread