Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I Go To The Arcade With My Gamer Friend (3)

Dex-chan lover
NcMWHXk.jpg

TFW no salty moe 2D gamer girl waifu having a heated gaming moment

This series makes me wanting a gamer GIRLfriend that is does not exist in real life.

And I like it, this suffering

Sweet love doki doki kyun~
I really love this kind of story

Double-page supporter
LAG in an arcade? Unlikely. LAG on a home console with US internet. Happens all the damn time. Pretty much any player vs player game, Fighting games, FPS, and Mario Maker. To be fair, South Korea and Japanese internet is a bit more robust, so the Author can be forgiven for not believing in lag.

Aggregator gang
the sidenote about the "definition" of lag made me genuinely angry but I guess that meaning does make sense on an arcade box as lag is very very unlikely...

Dex-chan lover
@Animaeline it's pretty obvious, the girl said she lose because of lag just as an excuse. Possibly, in that match the girl made a mistake move or combo and the boy somehow used that advantage to pull a win (I mean, he only won 1 out of 10 match. If that's not luck, then what else?).

Dex-chan lover
It really doesn't matter if you did lose because of lag, saying that you lost because of lag is something that's hard for the other side to confirm and thus sounds hollow as hell. An empty excuse even if 100% true.

Users who are viewing this thread