Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 2 Ch. 52 - Is That All I Am to You!?

What's with the storytelling and short chapters? Is this turning into that Sachiku Gal manga?

Dex-chan lover
To add names:

The cosplay girl is Miruku, she's the one with the extra umbrella. She showed up just a few chapters ago without her wig for the first time. (We also finally learned her real name then.)

The blonde guy's Ryuji. He's Kaoru's friend, and the guy Miruku has a crush on. He also has a crush on the cross-dressing Kaoru, but doesn't know it's Kaoru yet.

I don't believe the other two girls have shown up before, or at least they don't seem to be in chapter 47 where we saw Ryuji & Miruku at tennis club.

@smolbaka it has nothing to do with the attention span, those were just side characters with little to no significance for the story overall, so not remembering them doesn't mean you didn't pay attention, you could've just forgotten, human brain has this tendency to get rid of the information that it considers 'useless', such as a couple of side characters that bear little to no meaning.

Double-page supporter
I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who didn't remember these people.

I wonder if this is just an interlude, or if the author is building a side ship.

Dex-chan lover
311.jpg

(But yeah, they're from chapter 47. I think the blond guy is MC's friend.)

Dex-chan lover
At least this should be tagged as something like extra chapter by the author.
But I don't like those side stories being thrown that way, most of the people don't even remember who are those characters and just feel like I am reading a random chapter from the middle of another manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually for side characters, but this was kinda annoying and random.

I'd rather read about the Dad doing some kind of hobby than this. Actually yes, Dad fishing or doing Gunpla please lol.

Users who are viewing this thread