Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Vol. 3 Ch. 67 - Going to Your School Sounds Pretty Nice

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Nice credit page.

Anyway, let's fucking goo!! I wanna see them together at school too! Imagine the shenaningans!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you poor soul, you don't realize how many more complications you're picking up with this offer.

Because you're going to have to pick her up at her house and go to school with her. Which will require you to acquire a girls' uniform for your school. Which will ultimately result in you masquerading as your nonexistent sister at your own school.

And I'm here for it.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesnt translate into a random school guy trying to flirt with her and then the mc realising his feelings for her, cuz that would be unnecessary drama.

But it he would be doing a lot for her.. making the school environment feel like home y' know...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

nice credit page.

thx for the translations! looking forward to seeing what shenanigans happen at school.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking dammit, that donkey kong scared the shit out of me

Dex-chan lover
Good morning class.
Today we have a new transfer student. Please say hello to Kaoru's girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread