Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Power Uploader
What led to this getting tagged as being in a shared universe with First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage?

This is the most wholesome manga ever, and our boy is starting to grow (which almost never happens in some mangas)

Fed-Kun's army
i feel this is good enough to eventually warrant an anime; would love to see one

It’s a good manga. If you haven’t read it yet, read it. It won’t hurt, you won’t be scarred. It’s a enjoyable manga.

ok, hear me out, an evidence suggests that she will crossdress in the future chapters.

Banned
@kashema

Good shit like this will never see the light of day in that industry.

Maybe because boys crossdressing is still seen as "mentally ill" by the anime community. (From at least the western side anyways)

Funnily enough, we can get shows centering around girls doing masculine things (example:How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?)

But we can't seem to have shows centering around where boys are doing feminine things.

Anime is full of waifu/moe blob anime girls, so I think it just always appeals to the lowest denominator.

I can't wipe the grin of my face reading this, some might dislike the cross-dressing but I find it refreshing and of course, adorable!

Edit: By adorable I mean them, but I would be lying if the cross-dressing isnt cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread