Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie!

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate this series addresses the voice thing, so many series are like "oh yeah they crossdress and their voice passes perfectly" just because manga doesn't have voices out loud doesn't mean the characters don't have theoretical voices, passing aint that easy.

Dex-chan lover
sorry I forgot I was at my last warning I think

I'll try not to make jokes like this anymore

@googoober
Damn man chill, breath, take 3 mins to think about what you wrote and your life this far. Because some people aren't as embittered by life as you doesn't mean they should to be able to be called something.
Playing 300+ hours in all your games? What are you even saying? Most linear solo players games take 50 to 100 hours to finish with postgale quests, and playing further becomes a pain, what you are enouncing is closer to masochism than gaming y'know? It's like saying you can't become a book reader unless you're able to read a book 8 times and still ennjoy it? That's madness.
And how isn't the switch, a gaming console, less worthy of making you a G4M3R than a PS4, which has the same classification as "gaming console"? How close minded, knowing some gamins are cross platformed. Is PS4 more of a gaming console because you can watch netflix on it?

Is the problem of the protagonist beeing a girl? Y'know she is depicted as having basically no social interactions and only playing games all days and nights to the points it affects school life, that's what's called an addiction, is this not enough time wasted for you to be refered by a word referring to this addiction? That's like seeing someone you know on the street smoking a cigarette, your friend tells you "damn brian is a smoker didn't know what a shock" and you come on your black horse like the plague of 4 horsemen "ACHTUALLY HE'S NOT A SMOK3R, HE DOESN'T SMOKE 4 PACKS A DAY THAT'S NOT ENOUGH HE'S ONLY A LITTLE PUSSY TRYING TO GIVE HIMSELF SOME IMPORTANCE, and what a pussy he only smokes malborrro, call me again when he smokes something REAL like cigars, robusto gorda nothing less or he isn't a real smoker."

I hope you respond, it could be interesting, and i would be happy to elaborate my thoughts if you let me do so.

Sorry for bad english, i'm not a native.

Users who are viewing this thread