Son-in-Law Does Cheap Cultivation - Ch. 5 - Acting as a Pig to eat the Tiger

Finally some great translations I stopped reading at 15 cause of the trashes that were out there

Double-page supporter
So I assume hes going to win, cause if he looses, its very bad lol.

he mentioned something about being special forces in the opening chapter from earth ? It didnt make alot of sense to me.. cuase these stories dont. I still dont get how he lived for 100 years. Makes no sense to me. But I assume its something to do with tactics and shit ? cause if he could fight, he would of never been held captive for those 100 years and became a little pussy bitch. He was a boy toy.

The other thing. I know i often see other people whinge about it, but I love it when strong women stand up and protect the thing most important to her. I know she doesnt love him at this point and time, but shes standing up ready to die cause she knows the MC is her future. It was good too see.

Group Leader
@Velsy, yeah, the chapter one was weird, I read up to C70 and still no explanation as to how he lived up to 100 yrs and his life back on earth, as for why he was held captive is because Yan Qingcheng is the most powerful cultivator that has yet to ascend and wanted to "dual cultivate" for his unique soul type, at least that's what I understood, and him as a person from earth probably has no cultivation at all. But this type of manhua is just a turn off your brain and enjoy the view, don't try to rack your brains to explain everything, especially since the novel for this manhua is SUPER LONG, so likely we will get some bits and pieces here and there.

Double-page supporter
@ClosedAI I hope that means he will duel cultivate with Ruxue ? Will it be really intimate scenes ?

Users who are viewing this thread